Daily Mail article about Morrissey out grocery shopping in LA (7 June 2022)

It's the usual Daily Mail style inf0-dump article, just with a couple of pics of Morrissey in a rented Mini, in LA.

The relevant text being:

Morrissey put on a low-key display as he was seen sitting in his car as he headed out to do a spot of food shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The singer, 63, cut a casual figure in a salmon shirt as he lounged in his black vehicle before sending his assistant into Gelson's to pick up some groceries.

He shielded his eyes from the bright sunshine with an oversized pair of brown sunglasses and wore his silver locks in a natural style.

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the usual Daily Mail style inf0-dump article, just with a couple of pics of Morrissey in a rented Mini, in LA.

The relevant text being:

Morrissey put on a low-key display as he was seen sitting in his car as he headed out to do a spot of food shopping in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The singer, 63, cut a casual figure in a salmon shirt as he lounged in his black vehicle before sending his assistant into Gelson's to pick up some groceries.

He shielded his eyes from the bright sunshine with an oversized pair of brown sunglasses and wore his silver locks in a natural style.

full

full

Morrissey looks well. I thought Damon had joined the Amish at first glance.

Poor Damien. He's not yet at that point where he realises that Moz always discards his associates the moment they become less useful to him than a soiled J-Cloth. I applaud his heroism, and determination to take the M dollar while being subjugated at every possible occasion
Even for you, this is a pretty poor comment. You don‘t know either of these men, or anything about their relationship, yet you spout shite like this… like some gin-soaked gossiping old queen in a pub. Go to bed.
Poor AuntieSkinny.

There is a conspiracy theory that Damon actually is the real writer behind some (or many) modern Morrissey songs. Like the way many of the Renaissance artists had assistants who did a lot of the work while they took the credit. I don't remember where I read this.

looking cool in that top photo,arm resting on the car door,sunglasses on,sun shining and food in the fridge,what more could you want.

There is a conspiracy theory that Damon actually is the real writer behind some (or many) modern Morrissey songs. Like the way many of the Renaissance artists had assistants who did a lot of the work while they took the credit. I don't remember where I read this.
Written in shite on the padded walls of Skinny’s cell, by the sounds of it. Next to the bit about Morrissey trying it on with Mike Joyce. Which is next to the vast pile of well-thumbed Guardian newspapers he “hasn’t” been reading every day for the last 25 years.

Masks are not required, but they are highly recommended. Covid is currently rampant in LA, everyone who didn't get it in the past 2 years is getting it now. No doubt Moz doesn't want it, especially with shows coming up.
Nothing compared to the hyped up shite we'll be listening to nearer the end of the year when the pharmas decide they need to make a quick few billion.

Poor Damien. He's not yet at that point where he realises that Moz always discards his associates the moment they become less useful to him than a soiled J-Cloth. I applaud his heroism, and determination to take the M dollar while being subjugated at every possible occasion
Who is this 'Damien' chap you speak of? No wonder you sucked at Mastermind :lbf:

Why do the press always call Damon Morrissey's 'assistant'? What is this - the 1950's?
It’s particularly sad that nobody apparently cares to refer to him by his given name in addition to his ‘rôle’ in Morrissey’s life. They could at least refer to him as Damon, Morrissey’s PA. I mean, nobody refers to Boz, Alain or Jesse as just Morrissey’s guitarist without mentioning their name. In my humble opinion, they all deserve the same respect.

Thinnest gruel.

Well I think that if Damon gets it, he will......
so you are implying that if damo gets covid he will pass it on to M because of close contact,they are sitting in a very small car,cant get much more contact than that.
or were you implying something else,wash your mouth out with soap.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom