Curtis Butler Has Died - Morrissey Central (16 Feb, 2019)

"Curtis, who was from Manchester, and who followed Morrissey tours all over the world for many years … who was loved by all of us in our own strange way … has taken leave of this unhappy planet.

Curtis, I am so sorry that I could not be the global star that you wanted me to be: but it is difficult in such a narrow and moronic world.
I am blessed to have known you, and I fully understand how generally unbearable modern life is.
Thank you for all that you have done for me … there is another world, there is a better world … well there MUST be.

I will see you again.
My dearest love to you."

MORRISSEY.
February 2019

In the video below, Curtis can be seen climbing on stage at approximately 2:11, wearing his fantastic WE HATE WILLIAM AND KATE t-shirt.

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/curtis-butler-has-died

Further,
Lyn Boorer posted (prior to the Central post).

20190216_202056.jpg

FB_IMG_1550348396086.jpg

RIP.
A very direct message from Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
The match took place at "Stamford Bridge" football stadium in Fulham, London.

"Stamford Bridge" is a football stadium in Fulham, adjacent to the borough of Chelsea in South West London, commonly referred to as "The Bridge". It is the home Chelsea Football Club, which competes in the Premier League.
Yes "Stamford Bridge" is a football stadium in Fulham it is the home of Chelsea Football Club.

Fulham is an area in the 'London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham' in South West London. It is near to Chelsea in West London which is in the 'Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea'.

Oh yes! Just like Curtis ‘cared’ about all of the friends and fans he stole from, and cared about the people that he sold fake Morrissey tickets too. Right... Just because someone died doesn’t give them a free pass. And all of the friends he had that knew about all of this (and there are indeed a few) enabled him.

How did you know him and where from?

Fake tickets???:lbf:

I thought Skinny and his sock puppets posted that nobody attends Moz shows.:lbf:
why would someone sell a 'fake ticket' when there are thousands available...:lbf:

(however Mr Cometry:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: tiny shows is a hard fought ticket :crazy:
you need an in with Skinny twat to get one:rofl:)

How did you know him and where from?

I knew him from going to Morrissey shows now and then, and I know some of the people he associated with. I think that the first time I met him was years ago at the Hop Farm festival, which was one of his first Morrissey concerts IIRC. I witnessed personally two occasions where fans (ones I had never seen before btw, not “regulars”), were searching for him outside of venues because he sold them fake tickets. I’ve heard of this happening much more frequently than that, but those are the two I witnessed.

I knew him from going to Morrissey shows now and then, and I know some of the people he associated with. I think that the first time I met him was years ago at the Hop Farm festival, which was one of his first Morrissey concerts IIRC. I witnessed personally two occasions where fans (ones I had never seen before btw, not “regulars”), were searching for him outside of venues because he sold them fake tickets. I’ve heard of this happening much more frequently than that, but those are the two I witnessed.
:crazy:

LOL you 'met' him? You dont say, by chance I presume :lbf:
are you some sort of ticket spy? how do you know the regulars and non regular fans, Skinny?:lbf:
:turban::crystalball::turban: using some good old fashioned Muslim abracadara? :lbf:

LOL you 'met' him? You dont say, by chance I presume :lbf:
are you some sort of ticket spy? how do you know the regulars and non regular fans, Skinny?:lbf:
:turban::crystalball::turban: using some good old fashioned Muslim abracadara? :lbf:

I don’t even know I’m bothering responding to you, but I’m not Skinny. And also, do you have some kind of autism or something, because I can’t decipher any of your comments or emojis?

That’s what his best mate has told people, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who is Curtis's best mate? This doesn't prove anything. This is just hearsay.

The cause of his death hasn't been determined yet. There are lots of rumours and speculation as to why he died. Nobody knows the truth. Anyone can say anything without any real proof or evidence to back it up.

It feels like you are trying to sully Curtis Butler's good name, his reputation and his legacy.

I guessing that there will be a post-mortem (autopsy) to determine the cause of death.

Just read this, but RIP Curtis.

I didn't know the fella personally, but have seen him at many Morrissey gigs, way too young, my thoughts are with his family, so sad.

Who is Curtis's best mate? This doesn't prove anything. This is just hearsay.

The cause of his death hasn't been determined yet. There are lots of rumours and speculation as to why he died. Nobody knows the truth. Anyone can say anything without any real proof or evidence to back it up.

It feels like you are trying to sully Curtis Butler's good name, his reputation and his legacy.

I guessing that there will be a post-mortem (autopsy) to determine the cause of death.

Okay, then tell me this: how do you know that the COD hasn’t been determined yet? Did you know him? Do you know any of his friends? Where have you gotten your info from that says nobody knows anything?

Do you have any evidence that this really happened?

Do you have a link to the London radio station? If this was recorded we could all hear it.

The match took place at "Stamford Bridge" football stadium in Fulham, London.

"Stamford Bridge" is a football stadium in Fulham, adjacent to the borough of Chelsea in South West London, commonly referred to as "The Bridge". It is the home Chelsea Football Club, which competes in the Premier League.
The Stamford Bitch Chelsea takes it up the bum on a regular basis these days. Fulham is one of the worst places to work for the cops and I bet a lot of Chelsea fans hanged themselves in their Burberry scarves last night.
What a feminine name and club, Chelsea.
Stamford Bitch!

Taking legal action for ‘libel’ of a dead person? Um, yeah right. Furthermore, do you think police would care about people claiming someone was of repugnant character on a website? Don’t think so.

Exactly. Plus truth is an absolute defense against libel. I’m sure someone would cough up some evidence if the OP really thinks (really?) that the police are going to come knocking on doors based on internet locations.

Exactly. Plus truth is an absolute defense against libel. I’m sure someone would cough up some evidence if the OP really thinks (really?) that the police are going to come knocking on doors based on internet locations.

YOUR HONOR I HAVE EVIDENCE that WILL PROVE THE TRUTH!!:swear

Judge: what is the evidence:lbf:

YOUR HONOR MANY CONVERSATIONS FROM THE PARKING LOT
THAT I OVERHEARD WHILE ROVING WITHOUT PURPOSE:swear

Judge: you dont say, do you have a recording of this so called evidence??

YES YES THEY ARE RECORDED INSIDE
MY INSANE MIND
:swear:swear

:laughing:

I don’t even know I’m bothering responding to you, but I’m not Skinny. And also, do you have some kind of autism or something, because I can’t decipher any of your comments or emojis?

Hugh, quit with the Skinny double troll sock puppet teaming up FFS.o_O

both of you are still:banned:

What's the defence against vileness, if you have read some of the hidden comments on previous pages you will know what that word means. By all means keep talking through your legalese hat.

This is exactly why the BBC needs to start running more anti-erotic-asphyxiation spots. I was downright gutted when I heard it had taken Curtis. I wrote a poem called "Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands" and will publish it as a chapbook in his honor.

"Rest well ye beautiful child, for now ye rests in the bosom of the Lord" - Galatiens 66:13

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom