Cure interview in Irish Times mentions Moz

Not sure what the journalist meant. Unless he meant that Moz's various comments about terrorism and racism haven't helped and will paint Moz as a crankfraud, at least in the eyes of the media.

But as Brett Anderson sings on his magnificent new song 'The Invisibles':

The world waits for you when
And the dawn breaks for you when
And the media will watch
And she will change her mind

Wrong side of history" - which @g23 attempted to explain in three paragraphs of complete waffle - essentially means, if I can distil g23's message of capitulation down to its true essence:

'Black and Brown people are going to be the demographic majority in these countries in a few decades and they're not going to think kindly of White people who spoke up about mass immigration and wanted to prevent themselves and their descendants from becoming minorities in their own countries.'

That's basically it. Demographics = destiny. They're telling you that your kids and grandkids are going to be minorities, that your history will thereafter be rewritten, and if you have a problem with any of that you're 'on the wrong side'; it's just one of the numerous ways in which they attempt to manipulate the thoughts of decent people just in case they dare balk - or worse: revolt against - what's in store. You don't have to take my word for it though, we're already hurtling along that path and you'll see for yourself in time - we all will.

(Case in point, I recall that you're from Ireland: see Project 2040, the Irish government's plan to improve infrastructure and build more houses due to their expectation that one million more people will live in Ireland by 2040, plus an additional 600,000 there to work. This, a few weeks after Ireland legalised abortion which indicates the Irish born population will decrease, not increase. So how do they plan to raise the population by one million people in 20 years? That's right, through mass immigration. Were you or I or anyone else ever consulted on this, was there a referendum? If there was I must have slept through it. Imagine our ancestors fought for independence only for the country to be thrown away again within a hundred years. How weak are we in comparison?)

It's the same as in the UK and USA.
The UK: an average of 185,000 abortions each year and annual net migration figures of approximately 230,000. The USA: over one million abortions every year and net migration figures also over one million. The Irish population will be told they need more immigrants because they're not having enough children. Meanwhile the annual abortion figures will roughly be the same as the yearly net migration figures. Anyone reading this can google 'UN population replacement' for the official documentation on the UN website of the replacement plan they laid out 18 years ago for select European and South-East Asian nations. Everything's chugging along as expected, and ahead of time.

Notice how the conformists don't say 'you're on the wrong side of 2018', although they do think that, but there are enough people around who'll oppose them and counter that way of thinking, they instead tell you that you're on the wrong side of a time yet to be determined in the not too distant future. They're brazen enough to do that because, counting their chickens before they hatch, they believe the future is already predetermined. And they justify it with nebulous phrases like "places change". No, places never just 'change', change is enforced. A people being gradually replaced in a country by an alien people is not a natural occurrence.

On some level g23 realizes all this but he has swallowed the lies he's been fed over the years which he now regurgitates 'ad nauseum', if you will. He doesn't possess the intellectual capabilities to challenge what he's been told; his worldview comes straight off the pages of the New York Times and right off the screen from CNN.
Who owns the New York Times and CNN anyway and why would they want to displace white people in their own countries? Beats me. At least they have foot soldiers like g23 patrolling the online forums pushing their globalist agenda for them. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what's known as a 'useful idiot'.

G23's expected reply: "Unlike you, who's just known as a straight up idiot". Ooooohhh, no he didn't!! 5 'likes' and 3 'funny' ratings for that cutting comment. That's me owned! You might even receive a footnote on the right side of history because of it. I'll never be able to show my face around here again.

Last edited:
source.gif
Why would I wish that? Like I said, it doesn’t matter. I was merely curious.

I have been to a few Cure shows, they were great. 3+ hours, lots of popular stuff and b-sides, quite enjoyable. Why is hard to like Morrissey and the Cure? Smith is a tosser because Morrissey thinks so? Guess what, the world thinks Morrissey is a tosser now. How about we form our own opinions instead of being sheep.

I would love to see Morrissey play three hour shows with lots of variety. But the fact of the matter is he doesn't. He plays one hour shows with lots of stuff from his past two albums. But hey, Morrissey makes the setlist and it is his right to do so, whether it makes for an entertaining show or not.

I suppose what I am getting at is it is quite laughable that people here are slagging the Cure because they sell out stadium shows still and play long concerts with songs that their fans want to hear. As Morrissey fans we could only be so lucky if Morrissey would follow suit.

Wrong side of history" - which @g23 attempted to explain in three paragraphs of complete waffle - essentially means, if I can distil g23's message of capitulation down to its true essence:

'Black and Brown people are going to be the demographic majority in these countries in a few decades and they're not going to think kindly of White people who spoke up about mass immigration and wanted to prevent themselves and their descendants from becoming minorities in their own countries.'

That's basically it. Demographics = destiny. They're telling you that your kids and grandkids are going to be minorities, that your history will thereafter be rewritten, and if you have a problem with any of that you're 'on the wrong side'; it's just one of the numerous ways in which they attempt to manipulate the thoughts of decent people just in case they dare balk - or worse: revolt against - what's in store. You don't have to take my word for it though, we're already hurtling along that path and you'll see for yourself in time - we all will.

(Case in point, I recall that you're from Ireland: see Project 2040, the Irish government's plan to improve infrastructure and build more houses due to their expectation that one million more people will live in Ireland by 2040, plus an additional 600,000 there to work. This, a few weeks after Ireland legalised abortion which indicates the Irish born population will decrease, not increase. So how do they plan to raise the population by one million people in 20 years? That's right, through mass immigration. Were you or I or anyone else ever consulted on this, was there a referendum? If there was I must have slept through it. Imagine our ancestors fought for independence only for the country to be thrown away again within a hundred years. How weak are we in comparison?)

The UK: an average of 185,000 abortions each year and annual net migration figures of approximately 230,000. The USA: over one million abortions every year and net migration figures also over one million. The Irish population will be told they need more immigrants because they're not having enough children. Meanwhile the annual abortion figures will roughly be the same as the yearly net migration figures. Anyone reading this can google 'UN population replacement' for the official documentation on the UN website of the replacement plan they laid out 18 years ago for select European and South-East Asian nations. Everything's chugging along as expected, and ahead of time.

Notice how the conformists don't say 'you're on the wrong side of 2018', although they do think that, but there are enough people around who'll oppose them and counter that way of thinking, they instead tell you that you're on the wrong side of a time yet to be determined in the not too distant future. They're brazen enough to do that because, counting their chickens before they hatch, they believe the future is already predetermined. And they justify it with nebulous phrases like "places change". No, places never just 'change', change is enforced. A people being gradually replaced in a country by an alien people is not a natural occurrence.

On some level g23 realizes all this but he has swallowed the lies he's been fed over the years which he now regurgitates 'ad nauseum', if you will. He doesn't possess the intellectual capabilities to challenge what he's been told; his worldview comes straight off the pages of the New York Times and right off the screen from CNN.
Who owns the New York Times and CNN anyway and why would they want to displace white people in their own countries? Beats me. At least they have foot soldiers like g23 patrolling the online forums pushing their globalist agenda for them. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what's known as a 'useful idiot'.

G23's expected reply: "Unlike you, who's just known as a straight up idiot". Ooooohhh, no he didn't!! 5 'likes' and 3 'funny' ratings for that cutting comment. That's me owned! You might even receive a footnote on the right side of history because of it. I'll never be able to show my face around here again.

G23 is pretty much cuckoo:crazy:
Thinks we are we will become 'divine specie' that we will be able to fly to another galaxy. This type of insanity is symptomatic of all Moz haters.:eek:

Can someone wake me up whenever the BORING 75 hr Cure show is over?
:sleeping::sleeping:

Let me condense my response for you.

Wanker.

EDIT: Also, I love it when a bitch goes on a flounce and downvotes everything I post, regardless of whether it has anything to do with them. Grow a pair of testicles/ovaries, you f***ing spatula.

Last edited:
The spat between Robert Smith and Morrissey is most likely « kayfabe ».
Do you remember back in 1997 when Robert Smith threw Morrissey off the roof of the steel cage and he plummeted 16 feet through the announcer's table? Man, those were the good ol' days.

Do you remember back in 1997 when Robert Smith threw Morrissey off the roof of the steel cage and he plummeted 16 feet through the announcer's table? Man, those were the good ol' days.

"plummeted"??? WTF you are TRYING to be funny backwards. Unsuccessfully.:drama:

Some left wing loons who have already evolved into godlike monkey loons species LOL::crazy:

Left-Wing-Pajama-Boys.ca550px.jpg

"YO DAWG"?????? WTF?
:rolleyes: Typical plump 50 year old white snowflake.:crazy:

Good news, the future evolved G23, here it is:
images

"YO DAWG"?????? WTF?
:rolleyes: Typical plump 50 year old white snowflake.:crazy:

Good news, the future evolved G23, here it is:
images
It's nice that your mom bought you Minecraft to play with. You should do your little virtual lego thing more often than your virtual Morrissey's lapdog thing. You might actually get good at Minecraft.

It's nice that your mom bought you Minecraft to play with. You should do your little virtual lego thing more often than your virtual Morrissey's lapdog thing. You might actually get good at Minecraft.

YO DAWG :crazy:arent you a wee bit too old to be knowing about Video games?:baby: Trade in the video game and buy one of these helmets:

images

YO DAWG :crazy:arent you a wee bit too old to be knowing about Video games?:baby: Trade in the video game and buy one of these helmets:

images
Like your poor suffering mother, I am a parent to a hyperactive child that lives with me. However, I give my child more constructive activities than acting like a doofus on here all day.

Like your poor suffering mother, I am a parent to a hyperactive child that lives with me. However, I give my child more constructive activities than acting like a doofus on here all day.

:rolleyes:
YO DAWG:dogface: go ahead and return the knowledge helmet for a refund.doh:
Its no use.doh:

Back
Top Bottom