Cuomophenia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I used to teach guitar and this kid took lessons from me. He wanted to learn the song "Hash Pipe" so we learned that. Later on he brought one of his friends to the lessons and then that kid went and told his mom that we played this song. I didn't realize it at the time but he thought it was a scandal because the song "is about drugs." His mom went to the parents of the first student and urged them to remove their son from the lessons because apparently she thought that it was my idea to learn songs about taking drugs. I guess it's lucky that she was too stupid to understand that the song was actually about teenage male prostitution.
I found out when the original student, Chris, told me what had happened. When his dad came to pick him up I told him that I was sorry that the other kid's mom had been offended but he just laughed.
Then a homeless guy hate-f***ed me.

I used to teach guitar and this kid took lessons from me. He wanted to learn the song "Hash Pipe" so we learned that. Later on he brought one of his friends to the lessons and then that kid went and told his mom that we played this song. I didn't realize it at the time but he thought it was a scandal because the song "is about drugs." His mom went to the parents of the first student and urged them to remove their son from the lessons because apparently she thought that it was my idea to learn songs about taking drugs. I guess it's lucky that she was too stupid to understand that the song was actually about teenage male prostitution.
I found out when the original student, Chris, told me what had happened. When his dad came to pick him up I told him that I was sorry that the other kid's mom had been offended but he just laughed.
Then a homeless guy hate-f***ed me.

24cuuiw.jpg

it's okay if you stay, viva hate. I guess ill let you. I mean, I don't like it but you seem pretty keen on being here. I don't want to ruin your fun in life.

it's okay if you stay, viva hate. I guess ill let you. I mean, I don't like it but you seem pretty keen on being here. I don't want to ruin your fun in life.
He'll stay but I must leave now, Solo and life. Goodbye everyone and please forget about me as often as you can cause life in general did for a reason.

He'll stay

I’m not staying. Just because you don’t know when I’m leaving doesn’t mean I’m not leaving. It means I know something you don’t know...which I’m sure is also true with a great many other things.

but I must leave now, Solo and life.

Buh bye.

Goodbye everyone and please forget about me as often as you can

You can count on it.

cause life in general did for a reason.

Probably because you’re a loser.

Musically, this is one of my favorite Weezer songs. Although I continue to find the lyrics amusing over the years, part of me wishes Rivers has chosen to set other lyrics to it as I like the music so much and it’s a perfect key for me to sing along to it. What might have been if I had only been consulted first.

I’m not staying. Just because you don’t know when I’m leaving doesn’t mean I’m not leaving. It means I know something you don’t know...which I’m sure is also true with a great many other things.

Buh bye.

You can count on it.

Probably because you’re a loser.
Of course I am a loser along with the rest of the human race cause the only outcome is that we all die in the end. Pretty boring script if you ask me.
Whoever invented the word loser is like those people making fun of people older than themselves cause we all end up there in the end.
The things you mention are just excuses and a desperate attempt to deflect things away that you yourself are or will be one day. You've been stood up and made mistakes and lost jobs and done everything that makes someone come across as a loser.
The very fact we visit this forum means we are all losers or how could it be seen in any other way?
I so want to leave Solo but keep coming back and maybe it is the perfect place for a loser like me where I can communicate with other losers where we hate each other cause we are all so painfully alike.
Even the Moz fans who ended up travelling and doing loads of things because of him and his music in the end either committed suicide of just disappeared and was never heard from again.
We're all Julia Riley!

Of course I am a loser along with the rest of the human race cause the only outcome is that we all die in the end. Pretty boring script if you ask me.
Whoever invented the word loser is like those people making fun of people older than themselves cause we all end up there in the end.
The things you mention are just excuses and a desperate attempt to deflect things away that you yourself are or will be one day. You've been stood up and made mistakes and lost jobs and done everything that makes someone come across as a loser.
The very fact we visit this forum means we are all losers or how could it be seen in any other way?
I so want to leave Solo but keep coming back and maybe it is the perfect place for a loser like me where I can communicate with other losers where we hate each other cause we are all so painfully alike.
Even the Moz fans who ended up travelling and doing loads of things because of him and his music in the end either committed suicide of just disappeared and was never heard from again.
We're all Julia Riley!

No one cares, nerd. Go jerk it and cry somewhere out of my sight.

Back
Top Bottom