Culture in England, December 2018 - Morrissey Central (28th December)

I reckon that fat Brittish coward c*** tit thick wacker dude is pushing women around? Reckon no wonder The California Son hates Brittish people. Reckon the time 1978-1987 he spent in Brittin to use that band "The Smiths" to launch his solo career must of been horrible for a guy from LA.

Last edited:
A bunch of old fat thumb dicks that cant get it up, the same creeps that follow pretty girls around stores. I hope they fall off their horse and break there necks..

On a gut instinct and as an urban person I don't understand fox hunting. Plenty of folk in farming and rural communities do; so as a meat eater who trusts and respects these farming communities to supply my vegtables, dairy and meat I don't feel harassing them in this way is fair (Getting up at 04:30 am 365 days a year is hard). By all means feel free to lobby parliament but howling and freaking out horses I don't agree with.

Last edited:
Is he trying to make a point about England in 2018? This sort of thing (hunters vs sabs and protesters) happens every bank holiday and has done for decades so I'm not sure what precise point he's trying to make. I would assume that Morrissey is anti-fox hunting but these days who knows?

On a gut instinct and as an urban person I don't understand fox hunting. Plenty of folk in farming and rural communities do so as a meat eater who trust and respect these farming communities to supply my vegtables, diary and meat I don't feel harassing them in this way is fair (Getting up at 04:30 am 365 days a year is hard). By all means feel free to lobby parliament but howling and freaking out horses I don't agree with.
I dont think those fat asses it their sissy outfits have a single blister on them. Probably business owners that hate their wives , have mistresses, drink too much. And are so fat they cant see their d@ck's. Killing animals is just one more thing they use to deny their vain selfishness existence.

Those hunters should be airlifted into a jungle with Predator.

predator.jpg

Last edited:
I suggest Morrissey brushes up on his geography a bit. That’s not England, it was filmed in Newport, Wales.

you know its not really about hunting the foxes even, its all an allegory for evil Norman knights riding down noble peasants, its amazing to me it even survives on
you wanna hunt, do it like a real man, on foot

as mentioned above this is in wales not england

10 miles from my house

and i should now because i,ve seen them but not very often .......

you know its not really about hunting the foxes even, its all an allegory for evil Norman knights riding down noble peasants, its amazing to me it even survives on

Its actually can be cruel to horses involved as its not uncommon for them to get injured.

More 'fake news' from Morrissey. This video is clearly from Wales, not England. Did he even watch it?

with your bare hands (no weapons). Naked and alone... then I want to see you eat your kill raw. Is that what you implied?
Pilgrimupnorth

That’s not England, it was filmed in Newport, Wales.
Maybe they could change it to "Culture in Wales"? Or maybe "Culture in Britain"? Fox hunting happens in England and in Wales. I don't know about Scotland or Northern Ireland.

I don't think that they do fox hunting in America though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom