Crystal Palace Park, London & Millennium Square, Leeds shows announced - July 9 & 12 (Leeds support by The Slow Readers Club)

20230307_105632.jpg

Full advert:

morrisseyofficial-07032023-0001.jpg

Update (1PM, March 7):
Now a Morrissey Central post:
"The Happening"

Update (March 10, 2023):
Tickets did not go on sale today.
Gigs and Tours via Twitter stated:

Screenshot_20230310-210210~2.png

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least the Israel shows have been properly announ... oh, wait.
I have a feeling they may have changed the locks since giving him that key... 🤔
FWD.

I'm sure this happened with some UK dates last year. They announced a London gig then removed it and announced it again at a new venue. Then there was a pre-sale that got announced then cancelled.

I wouldn't imagine it's gone south that quickly the Leeds or London gigs because they're not only his concerts they're part of something bigger. But who knows...

Welp...It's 10:01 and nothing's showing on Ticketmaster

Any luck anyone? I just checked M Central & they appear to have removed the reference to the ticket sale date.....
I rang Leeds Ticket Hub and got through, to be told online sales have been removed, and a new ticket sale date will be announced when logistics are settled. So basically stand by for official updates. Nothing doin' today :unsure:

Although I just see the link for Morrissey's show has at least been restored

Where it says, "Tickets are not currently available for this event."

So keep checking back there.

Have a good day!

I rang Leeds Ticket Hub and got through, to be told online sales have been removed, and a new ticket sale date will be announced when logistics are settled. So basically stand by for official updates. Nothing doin' today :unsure:

Although I just see the link for Morrissey's show has at least been restored

Where it says, "Tickets are not currently available for this event."

So keep checking back there.

Have a good day!
Got the same message, apparently he pulled the sale at the last minute, but the gig hasn’t been cancelled.

I'm sure this happened with some UK dates last year. They announced a London gig then removed it and announced it again at a new venue. Then there was a pre-sale that got announced then cancelled.
Yes I believe Aylesbury and two other dates were announced and then cancelled within about 24 hours

Sounds like they announced the sale then something needed changing (maybe the venue, the time, the date, the prices, or something Morrissey-specific). Tickets on sale today is a no-go, hopefully on sale soon.

I sadly can't attend anyway buuut can't they get anything right without drama for once? Why announce sales/concerts and something "unforeseen" happens all the time. Isn't there someone in the team professionally doing/handling such things?

At least it’s still on central…..otherwise I’d be convinced it’s not happening. Why is everything always such a f*** up with him?

Just been in touch with Leeds box office again. According to them they were asked to pull them from going on sale today with (characteristically) no context and at short notice, but as far as they know the gig is still scheduled.

It's not exactly perfect timing for the tickets to go on sale, many people who would want to buy may be in France, there's Hammersmith next week, so it would make more sense for the Tickets to go up after these dates.

Just my thoughts

There's not that many travelling fans - maybe 15-20 people max - they aren't going to delay ticket sales out of consideration for that small amount.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom