Crystal Palace Park, London & Millennium Square, Leeds shows announced - July 9 & 12 (Leeds support by The Slow Readers Club)

20230307_105632.jpg

Full advert:

morrisseyofficial-07032023-0001.jpg

Update (1PM, March 7):
Now a Morrissey Central post:
"The Happening"

Update (March 10, 2023):
Tickets did not go on sale today.
Gigs and Tours via Twitter stated:

Screenshot_20230310-210210~2.png

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 6CBEAA20-22A3-4C04-A37B-FEACF1923648.jpeg
    6CBEAA20-22A3-4C04-A37B-FEACF1923648.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Typical Munchkin response.
You didn’t like my comment and you couldn’t argue or respond to it.
So instead you decided to out yourself for being shallow minded.
LOL :ROFLMAO:
I suggest you go back to my original post and report back with a response to prove me wrong on the points that I made.

TTFN
Benny 🇬🇧:knife:
I don't care to spend time on your perpetually negative posts.🪓🪓

There's meant to be a Live Nation pre-sale for the London July gig at 10am today doesn't look like it is working. The London gig has been removed from Ticketmaster, and the on-sale date for the Leeds show is "yet to be announced", even though the on-sale dates were there the other day.

Looks like the date the tickets were going to go on sale has been pushed back? I wonder if general sale will be Friday or that might get pushed back too.

There's meant to be a Live Nation pre-sale for the London July gig at 10am today doesn't look like it is working.
Yeah - same here. I'm logged into Live Nation for the presale, keep hitting refresh, and it just says 'Currently No Tickets Available'. Guess they f***ed up with the announcement. :(

The Leeds and Crystal Palace dates have now been completely removed from Live Nation and Ticketmaster, and the pages removed. This is not a great sign - hopefully these shows are still going ahead. :squiffy: :squiffy: :squiffy:

Any news yet on if these have been cancelled or just delayed?

I got mine (2) for Leeds yesterday, so I hope it is going ahead. Urgh. I hate all of this uncertainty.

Anyone listened to the support act? Apparently they’re from Manchester.
I had never heard of them. Actually half thought some people were going to go onstage and read out of a book lol.

Looked them up on Spotify and they're great, ended up listening for quite a while and marking with a <3 several of their songs!

Has the leeds gig been cancelled? No sign of it on gigsandtours or anywhere else….

J. Hickman FB:

Screenshot_20230310-085208.png

Something may be afoot - tickets without presale should appear around 10am on the day advertised after the ticket site's 'countdown clocks' finish.
I expect whoever made the gig posters is being flogged right now or there's a unique logistical issue that could only exist for Morrissey...
Who knows?
FWD.

Add:

The gigs are 4 months away - it's a bit early to be speculating on a full "cancellation" perhaps?

How did you get them? Pre sales were pulled.

Through someone who works within Leeds council. But, as I've learned, that doesn't necessarily mean anything when it comes to M gigs... All I know is that when I ordered them on Wednesday lunchtime it was still showing as going ahead.

I suppose at least I've got them and if it's cancelled they'll refund. Why can't anything ever just work out, correctly and on time as stated? It's a real stress out for people. Every. Single. Time.

On a lighter note, I would usually skip the opening act but had a listen to TSRC for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Obviously they're not on the same level, however, their morose sound is apt for an M gig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom