Crystal Palace Park, London & Millennium Square, Leeds shows announced - July 9 & 12 (Leeds support by The Slow Readers Club)

20230307_105632.jpg

Full advert:

morrisseyofficial-07032023-0001.jpg

Update (1PM, March 7):
Now a Morrissey Central post:
"The Happening"

Update (March 10, 2023):
Tickets did not go on sale today.
Gigs and Tours via Twitter stated:

Screenshot_20230310-210210~2.png

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:

is the crystal palace his own gig, just seems fecking huge considering. I think there will be more gigs Nice hes back home more and putting in the leg work

Most people at Morrissey shows do not want to hear an excessive amount of new or unreleased material. Several songs, sure, but I've witnessed chit-chatting, boredom, phone checking, yelling out of "hit" song names, rushes to the toilets and beer stands, and even heckling when Morrissey tries to string too many unfamiliar songs together in concert. Particularly 2014 - present.
Thats not fecking true in the UK Mate. In the USA yes, but not the UK

too, not to. 🪓
Typical Munchkin response.
You didn’t like my comment and you couldn’t argue or respond to it.
So instead you decided to out yourself for being shallow minded.
LOL :ROFLMAO:
I suggest you go back to my original post and report back with a response to prove me wrong on the points that I made.

TTFN
Benny 🇬🇧:knife:

How long has it been since he had a support act? Good news, I reckon. Should mean that he's got at least some sort of a manager to deal with touring, support acts etc. Hopefully this new Frenchie album will spawn a full-blown European tour.

...but I just want to listen to Bonfire of Teenagers! Do I have to go down on my knees and beg Capitol (in parantheses L O S A N G E L E S close parantheses) on behalf of Morrissey?

I’ve got a presale link for Leeds. Hopefully I can bag some tickets tomorrow. Slow Readers have supported James on many occasions, they are good.
Hi Girl racer, any chance of a share on the Leeds pre sale link?

The 9th July Crystal Palace Park gig was on Ticketmaster yesterday, now it's gone?

1678264248396.png

Link to the event from Songkick:

1678264314920.png

Last edited:
The whole week in Leeds looks good, Kasabian, Blossoms, Shed Seven and The Wombats are on as well.
I can’t get my head round the Shed Seven revival—they seem massive now, but they barely troubled the top thirty in the 90s. They’ll be drawing bigger crowds than Morrissey soon, at this rate. Unbelievable.

Trying to book a ticket through O2 priority…
EB20BFC6-4FA9-48F5-8B64-F121455B734A.jpeg

Scheduled to go on sale at 10am via Priority app, gig was listed up until 9:59, then just disappeared.

Why does nothing ever run smoothly where Morrissey is concerned..?

My gigs and tours presale didn’t work either…

68D954BD-1AB6-4928-A6B9-7C3B5412EB00.jpeg

Hopefully general sale goes ahead even if there was a problem with the pre-sales. I can already hear the "Morrissey always cancels gigs" crowd gearing up to rip him apart for cancelling a gig before it went on sale.

What the h*ell (I think I have to say) does ‘pre-sale’ mean? That sounds strange to me. Because eighter something is for/on sale, or eighter it isn’t

Musicians wit Morrissey

Who are the musicians playing with Morrissey on this tour?
Thanks/

Back
Top Bottom