Morrissey Central "Cruel World." (May 12, 2022)

IMG_8771_qlx9zb.jpg

Source article:

Regards,
FWD.

But I think I would like to eat people, as long as they aren't vegetarians. I would probably eat my ideological enemies if I could get away with it. I wonder why more militaries haven't, historically, made a practice of eating the meat of dead enemy soldiers. That would be an exquisitely gruesome symbol of superiority.

The Japanese, peace be upon them, are known to have done it during World War II, but otherwise it does not seem common. (The Japanese retrospectively plead starvation, but I suspect they were up to something more sinister). I suppose it largely hasn't occurred since if you've beaten the opposing army, you control the enemy's territory and can plunder his livestock, and thus you can keep on respecting the taboo.
Cannibals of the World Unite and Take Over

First of the ham to die......

Sorry....🙄
But I’m stirring in the Drs bored
To death....

I haven’t really had a good look at them. Haven’t seen a decent image yet
You can see them in this post show thread.

I hope they have a lot of restrooms because that pea protein fake meat gives people the runs.
Bill Gates owns the Beyond Burger as he's very interested in promoting Veganism. That should be cause for loose BMs. I wonder what's in them? Nothing good if it's from him.

Bill Gates owns the Beyond Burger as he's very interested in promoting Veganism. That should be cause for loose BMs. I wonder what's in them? Nothing good if it's from him.

If he's interested in promoting veganism, then you would think that if he wanted to give anyone diarrhea, he would give it to eaters of meat, not to his fellow vegans. "Loose BMs" from meat substitutes would only discourage people from a vegan regimen, so your hypothesis does not cohere.

Definitely sneaking in food with meat. Clubhouse Platinum security is lax so I won’t have any of it confiscated. Funny how veeeeeeguns suffered the most during the ongoing pandemic, innnnnnnnnnit mate.

Funny how veeeeeeguns suffered the most during the ongoing pandemic, innnnnnnnnnit mate.

Just the opposite.

Diet may affect risk and severity of COVID-19 | Study links healthy plant-based foods with lower risks of getting COVID-19 and of having severe disease after infection.

That's why Morrissey has come through the pandemic unvaccinated and still spry at 62, strutting around onstage in Han Solo pants and ugly shoes, crooning the old hits and the recent dreck to pasty suburban parents and beautiful Mexican youths. The vegan diet does a person well in terms of health. Sadly, it doesn't have much of an effect on a decline in one's musical output.

I think a good place to look at this already being a thing is Indian food. They have tons of vegetarian dishes that are making no attempt to taste like meat.

It's an interesting point you make about the link. It does make a statement that meat does in fact taste good. I never thought about it that way.

Yeah, Indian food is good like that.
I'll be honest with ya, them mimic burgers and chicken
sammies are good, but I did kinda notice how it would
be cool to break from the meat forms of food.

Yeah, Indian food is good like that.
I'll be honest with ya, them mimic burgers and chicken
sammies are good, but I did kinda notice how it

would
be cool to break from the meat forms of food.

I’m guessing that’s more from a sales point of view, so that the people that continue to eat animals won’t feel so ‘weird’ by eating something that’s not meat, and will have some idea of how it will taste, with similar seasonings the way meat is prepared.

If it's vegetarian it sure isn't Vegan...such nonsense...what is wrong with these people who simply cannot separate entirely oppositional conceptual frameworks such as vegetarian and Vegan?

Thick as pigshit...your festival menu is a culinary 'pigsty'...the squalor of your tiny mind continues to amuse but deeply confuses and abuses the trust vested in you by credulous fools...Milk Is Murder. Cheese Bleedz...Eggs Is Eggs...Supper's Ready..Morrissey is a counterfeit apocalypse in 9/8...

'VegAnarchy In The USA'

If it's vegetarian it sure isn't Vegan...such nonsense...what is wrong with these people who simply cannot separate entirely oppositional conceptual frameworks such as vegetarian and Vegan?

True. But, I believe what they’re saying is that there will only be vegetarian or vegan options.

Thick as pigshit...your festival menu is a culinary 'pigsty'...the squalor of your tiny mind continues to amuse but deeply confuses and abuses the trust vested in you by credulous fools...Milk Is Murder. Cheese Bleedz...Eggs Is Eggs...Supper's Ready..Morrissey is a counterfeit apocalypse in 9/8...

'VegAnarchy In The USA'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom