Morrissey Central "Cruel World." (May 12, 2022)

IMG_8771_qlx9zb.jpg

Source article:

Regards,
FWD.

I think a good place to look at this already being a thing is Indian food. They have tons of vegetarian dishes that are making no attempt to taste like meat.

It's an interesting point you make about the link. It does make a statement that meat does in fact taste good.

Yeah, after you disguise and smother it with plant seasonings, oils and cook it. Some do eat raw meat, but not most.

So what are meat eaters actually eating? or pretending not to, is more like it.
I never thought about it that way.

Vegan options ravage one’s stomach, making it bloated and gassy and whatnot. Meat ultimately gives you stomach cancer. What to f***ing eat?

I think a good place to look at this already being a thing is Indian food. They have tons of vegetarian dishes that are making no attempt to taste like meat.

It's an interesting point you make about the link. It does make a statement that meat does in fact taste good. I never thought about it that way.
india has 500 million vegetarians out of a population of 1.3 billion,obviously the sacred cow has something to do with this.

Oh so that's why they defecate outside in India! Can't hold it!

I stopped eating hotdogs years ago after discovering just how disgusting the ingredients were.
Don’t mind hotdogs, but actual sausages give me the terrible shits. Any brand, any flavour. The Linda McCartney vegetarian ones are spot on, though. Couple of those, bacon, black pudding, fried egg, brown sauce… in a bap… lovely.

Johnny M is allowed to enter the Festival with his suede boots ha ha ha !!!!!

People slaughter humans without eating them. You can have all the death with none of the calories. Heck, you could kill someone AND enjoy the wine for a nice middle ground.

But I think I would like to eat people, as long as they aren't vegetarians. I would probably eat my ideological enemies if I could get away with it. I wonder why more militaries haven't, historically, made a practice of eating the meat of dead enemy soldiers. That would be an exquisitely gruesome symbol of superiority.

The Japanese, peace be upon them, are known to have done it during World War II, but otherwise it does not seem common. (The Japanese retrospectively plead starvation, but I suspect they were up to something more sinister). I suppose it largely hasn't occurred since if you've beaten the opposing army, you control the enemy's territory and can plunder his livestock, and thus you can keep on respecting the taboo.

Last edited:
Vegan options ravage one’s stomach, making it bloated and gassy and whatnot. Meat ultimately gives you stomach cancer. What to f***ing eat?
Meat mainly produces colon cancer which is one of the most frequent cancers nivel.mundial.Es true that vegetables legumes seeds and etc inflame many but you have to have a phase of adaptation, prove what you like or not, and fundamental: have a healthy intestinal microbiota. In some parts of the world is practiced the transplantation of fecal matter containing healthy flora with millions of beneficial bacteria, to an individual with bad flora .....mmmm

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom