Morrissey Central "Cruel World." (May 12, 2022)

IMG_8771_qlx9zb.jpg

Source article:

Regards,
FWD.

I hope they have a lot of restrooms because that pea protein fake meat gives people the runs.

This is great news! Many people might try the delicious items, learn the health benefits, and stop eating meat and meat products, which are unnecessary and cruel. It can be a great and delicious introduction.

anybody who cant go a day without eating half a coo between two bits of bread should have a right good look in the mirror,am i vegan or vegetarian,no but i do believe in good animal welfare.

anybody who cant go a day without eating half a coo between two bits of bread should have a right good look in the mirror,am i vegan or vegetarian,no but i do believe in good animal welfare.

Nothing wrong with eating coo. It’s eating cows and other animals that’s the real problem.

a cow goes coo
veg and vegan options are so effing good today there is no excuse really to stop eating meat or start cutting it from your diet

If you guys are so opposed to eating dead animals, why do you try so hard to mimic the taste of dead animals? Eat a carrot and shut up.

Nothing wrong with eating coo. It’s eating cows and other animals that’s the real problem.

Always kinda wondered how a lot of the vegan options are
a mimic of a meat option.
Like ya got a vegan burger or ya got a vegan chicken sandwich.
Yeah, the meat mimic is important as a transition, but it'll be
important to eliminate the mimic's and break that link.
Really think it'll be liberatin' to eventually do that.

If you guys are so opposed to eating dead animals, why do you try so hard to mimic the taste of dead animals? Eat a carrot and shut up.

That's a false dichotomy. Something can taste good while still being the fruit of suffering and slaughter. For all I know, human meat might be delicious. I'd probably like to dine on the meat of a carnivorous human, were it legal. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Better a human be slaughtered than an innocent animal.

right on, Wild T :thumb:

That's a false dichotomy. Something can taste good while still being the fruit of suffering and slaughter. For all I know, human meat might be delicious. I'd probably like to dine on the meat of a carnivorous human, were it legal. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Better a human be slaughtered than an innocent animal.
People slaughter humans without eating them. You can have all the death with none of the calories. Heck, you could kill someone AND enjoy the wine for a nice middle ground.

meat is mimic

I think a good place to look at this already being a thing is Indian food. They have tons of vegetarian dishes that are making no attempt to taste like meat.

It's an interesting point you make about the link. It does make a statement that meat does in fact taste good. I never thought about it that way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom