Criss Angel - Mind Freak

mauve21

Long time participant
Has anyone seen this show? Or seen the man live?
If so, what do you think?
I just saw it last night where he was in a big tank of water.
Sensory deprivation stuff.
He got out about five metres away from the tank.
No explanation.
I guess it's all just stunts and good effects.
Just interested to know what others think.....

That show is so fake! Did you see the one where he lays a girl down on a park bench and pulls her apart? Her legs stood up and wiggled it's toes, and her torso fell to the ground and ran away using using her hands and arms as feet and legs. My description probably isn't easy to understand, but if you saw it you'd know how bogus it is. He used some poor amputee as a prop.

That show is so fake! Did you see the one where he lays a girl down on a park bench and pulls her apart? Her legs stood up and wiggled it's toes, and her torso fell to the ground and ran away using using her hands and arms as feet and legs. My description probably isn't easy to understand, but if you saw it you'd know how bogus it is. He used some poor amputee as a prop.

WARNING: Disgusted me a bit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0BukAy_dko

Hey, thanks for the comments.
I saw one where he had like hooks in his back and
was lifted by a helicopter
and swung around.
His back was all bloody afterwards.
But, yeh I reckon it's pretty fake too.....

I love the show, first times i watched it i was really surprised.
it just didnt seem like ordinary magic, it was so esoteric yet modern.

i remember one of my favorite tricks, he got this girl from the audience, and told her to think of something and draw it. she drew a butterlfy, chris opened his hand an a butterfly came flying out.

she should have drawn a boat :)

i think i like it alot basically because i relate it to a happy time in my life, after alot of stress.

and it has hip music too ^-^

some people recently discouraged me telling me it was all fake and prepared before being done.

i stick to my innocence and happinnes about it all being real.

his brother recalls that when they were 12, he came into the living room and chris was making his mom float :p

Last edited:
Hey, I don't mind. It's good entertainment and that's what
counts. Besides it made my son and I laugh, that bleeding
helicopter stunt.
I suppose I have an odd sense of humour,
but honestly magic is magic, it's all special effects and
lighting.
And the stuff with his family being worried about him, well
that's just a little bit wanky, isn't it?
Or am I just a cold hard bitch?:cool:

The amputee might have been very rich for all you know...jackass.

Your material's getting pretty weak Viva. Maybe you should limit your visits here to once every few months so you can think of something that's actually funny.

And really, who the f*** are you again?

Look, old guy, just because you can't get a guy to have sex with you doesn't mean you need to come on here and bash me. Why don't you go to a gay chat room or something and exchange nudes with some bears?

Last edited:
And really, who the f*** are you again?

Look, old guy, just because you can't get a guy to have sex with you doesn't mean you need to come on here and bash me. Why don't you go to a gay chat room or something and exchange nudes with some bears?

I'm not into bears, but I'll admit this is a bit more original than your usual idiotic rants. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom