Criminally Vulgar

šŸ¤’

it appears that ordinarycriminal five fingers on discogs and sells his ill gotten gains on ebay and fb.:blushing:
he must have had a jug of gin to have posted "test my reputation":lbf:

Ordinary White Trash is a piece of SHIT. He deserves the worst in life. We got into it a few months ago. The bitch hating on me because I scored a SEALED copy of Ringleader.
Iā€™m glad all this negativity came back to him. If I was face to face with him, just one hit and heā€™d be left picking up his teeth while I would walk away. Im sorry anyone was a victim to his con and deceptive ways.
But people: it has no brain! No IQ. The piece of shit tried to brand me a racist! Iā€™m Latino and the bitch has the audacity to call me racist simply because I typed in Spanish and called him Ordinary White Trash. I maintain, I calls ā€˜em as I seeā€™s ā€˜em. Heā€™s TRASH!
Adios queridas! Quidense. Amor calor para TODOS.

Ordinary White Trash is a piece of SHIT. He deserves the worst in life. We got into it a few months ago. The bitch hating on me because I scored a SEALED copy of Ringleader.
Iā€™m glad all this negativity came back to him. If I was face to face with him, just one hit and heā€™d be left picking up his teeth while I would walk away. Im sorry anyone was a victim to his con and deceptive ways.
But people: it has no brain! No IQ. The piece of shit tried to brand me a racist! Iā€™m Latino and the bitch has the audacity to call me racist simply because I typed in Spanish and called him Ordinary White Trash. I maintain, I calls ā€˜em as I seeā€™s ā€˜em. Heā€™s TRASH!
Adios queridas! Quidense. Amor calor para TODOS.
I remember that post. You did went kind of racist and also there were never any factory sealed Ringleader records. Please don't get violent over this. It's not your fight just because you have some previous beef.

ā€œIf you try to f*** me over you get it twice as hard, simple. If anyone gets their comeuppance from me, itā€™s justified.ā€

Awww, man, despise petty little men with no friends who are like this. Usually the most pathetic specimens of humankind yet in their heads they are some vengeful warrior who cannot be defeated. In my experience when you turn up on their doorstep unannounced at 11pm they SHIT themselves.
His mum would have to let you in first!!!

received this notification from paypal yesterday:

4400DA3D-21D4-451E-8C0D-D8DA942F409B.jpeg

i promptly contacted paypal to transfer the funds to them as reimbursement. paypal suggested waiting six months before transferring the funds, ā€œjust in case buyer decides to initiate another chargebackā€.

hopefully this is my final post!

received this notification from paypal yesterday:

View attachment 58982

i promptly contacted paypal to transfer the funds to them as reimbursement. paypal suggested waiting six months before transferring the funds, ā€œjust in case buyer decides to initiate another chargebackā€.

hopefully this is my final post!
Really?

Very
I remember back in the summer of 2014, he tried to fleece me. Long story short, he cancelled the sale after the auction. He got all upset afterwards about me trying to destroy his selling career he had just started. Heā€™s an absolute horrible bxstard. Good riddance.

Very
I remember back in the summer of 2014, he tried to fleece me. Long story short, he cancelled the sale after the auction. He got all upset afterwards about me trying to destroy his selling career he had just started. Heā€™s an absolute horrible bxstard. Good riddance.
Itā€™s so easy for sellers simply to decide not to sell stuff even after auction finished. Pathetic

Itā€™s so easy for sellers simply to decide not to sell stuff even after auction finished. Pathetic

Thatā€™s exactly what he did. Made some stupid story up, cancelled the sale and put it back up. I sent it to eBay and he sent me an abusive message. I sent him a message back, and he immediately tried to play the victim. Heā€™s got extended form for this kind of behaviour. And despite what his little gang on his Facebook crap say, itā€™s true. And a number of them also have similar traits. As you say. Pathetic

Thatā€™s exactly what he did. Made some stupid story up, cancelled the sale and put it back up. I sent it to eBay and he sent me an abusive message. I sent him a message back, and he immediately tried to play the victim. Heā€™s got extended form for this kind of behaviour. And despite what his little gang on his Facebook crap say, itā€™s true. And a number of them also have similar traits. As you say. Pathetic

Fascinating because that is basically what ordinaryboy86 is claiming happened to him: that the U.S. seller "ghosted" him and then put it back up on Discogs but at a higher price.

What is the psychological term...projection? When you accuse others of the bad behavior you yourself exhibit.

Fascinating because that is basically what ordinaryboy86 is claiming happened to him: that the U.S. seller "ghosted" him and then put it back up on Discogs but at a higher price.

What is the psychological term...projection? When you accuse others of the bad behavior you yourself exhibit.

Heā€™s a strange cat is Richard. He gets very aggressive and threatening, very quickly. Long and short though, heā€™s a poisonous little tw@t. I always remember the exact day he tried to rinse me: Hull City v Arsenal FA Cup Final. Sending abusive messages and then the ā€œI was building a nice seller profile, and youā€™ve f&cked me overā€
No, Richard; youā€™ve done that all by yourself. Heā€™s a dishonest little prick tbh. And the gentleman in the OP has finally put him to sleep. Good work !

Heā€™s a strange cat is Richard. He gets very aggressive and threatening, very quickly. Long and short though, heā€™s a poisonous little tw@t. I always remember the exact day he tried to rinse me: Hull City v Arsenal FA Cup Final. Sending abusive messages and then the ā€œI was building a nice seller profile, and youā€™ve f&cked me overā€
No, Richard; youā€™ve done that all by yourself. Heā€™s a dishonest little prick tbh. And the gentleman in the OP has finally put him to sleep. Good work !

You sound hurt baby, youā€™ve been sulking for 6 years? Waiting to get this off your chest? Btw have no clue who you are, be a brave solider, come to my inbox and tell me your name and refresh my memory.

Iā€™d love to address all these comments I just donā€™t care enough, Roger, sorry, I got it wrong, thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say

As for anyone talking shit and using this as an opportunity to make up stories, get f***ed you sad bastards.

Oh and my eBay is no longer registered is it? Check again, sad twats I sell privately, I barely use eBay, I slept on it and forgot about outstanding fees, thatā€™s why it went off for a minute, did I have your little minds whirring like youā€™s have uncovered some mass conspiracy, I f***ed Roger over and it was a bad call, and when I realised I paid for the item.

Now what. Mr Hull vs Arsenal has got more breaking new, shut up you little pussy, either be specific or shut up. I once allegedly cancelled an auction in 2014? Big f***in deal that I canā€™t even remember,

You openly boasted about how you'd taught the OP a lesson, and now you are saying you got it wrong.
Let's face it, your reputation and credibility as a both buyer and seller is in tatters.
It was a bad call from day one but sadly it took you so long to realise.

You sound hurt baby, youā€™ve been sulking for 6 years? Waiting to get this off your chest? Btw have no clue who you are, be a brave solider, come to my inbox and tell me your name and refresh my memory.

Iā€™d love to address all these comments I just donā€™t care enough, Roger, sorry, I got it wrong, thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say

As for anyone talking shit and using this as an opportunity to make up stories, get f***ed you sad bastards.

Oh and my eBay is no longer registered is it? Check again, sad twats I sell privately, I barely use eBay, I slept on it and forgot about outstanding fees, thatā€™s why it went off for a minute, did I have your little minds whirring like youā€™s have uncovered some mass conspiracy, I f***ed Roger over and it was a bad call, and when I realised I paid for the item.

Now what. Mr Hull vs Arsenal has got more breaking new, shut up you little pussy, either be specific or shut up. I once allegedly cancelled an auction in 2014? Big f***in deal that I canā€™t even remember,

havenā€™t you learned your lesson about getting drunk then acting hard on the internet. Remember what could happen OB.

..and they say Morrissey threw away his rep!

I just read this thread from start to finish over breakfast and i have to say what magnificent reading. Well done to everyone involved.

Rogue Traders

Back
Top Bottom