Creepy video of man who just killed 7 women in Santa Barbara

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoon-fed, psychopath sitting in his $30,000 car with his $200.00 Shades--the spoils of privilege.

elliot-bmw_2921206c.jpg

Odd, the guy is not unattractive. Could have had a girlfriend. He is lying about that or his personality was extremely off-putting. That laugh... obviously he has been living in some kind of warped reality--movie reality. Dad was the assistant director of The Hunger Games.

Money don't matter, homie just wanted to be held.

Ahh, that car cost a lot more than $30,000.

Yeah... probably. How much, do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Money don't matter, homie just wanted to be held.

Everybody wants to be held. Most don't kill. Bet his mom and dad were loving, attentive. He was a spoiled, unhinged, brat.

- - - Updated - - -

First video was deleted. Watch this before is gets nixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bet his mom and dad were loving, attentive.

Why do you think this?

It seems as if the other side of your tendency to rationalize all your own aggression is to insist that others' is a something that comes from nothing. Not very rational of you, Jorneh, or however you spell it...

Their gonna love him inside, he'll get all the attention he's been craving.

It's amazing with all of his daddies money floating around, he couldn't have just splashed out on a few hookers, so to speak.

I guess guns are cheaper than hookers in 'merica, though?

Spoon-fed, psychopath sitting in his $30,000 car with his $200.00 Shades--the spoils of privilege.

elliot-bmw_2921206c.jpg

Odd, the guy is not unattractive. Could have had a girlfriend. He is lying about that or his personality was extremely off-putting. That laugh... obviously he has been living in some kind of warped reality--movie reality. Dad was the assistant director of The Hunger Games.

If the video is anything to go by, he was a goddamn bore.

His Facebook profile depicts a good looking, educated, young man living a life of extravagance in Calabasas, California--a mountain community north of Malibu.

Last edited:
When the Kardasians moved into town. Kris Kardasian is the devil.

It's amazing with all of his daddies money floating around, he couldn't have just splashed out on a few hookers, so to speak.

I guess guns are cheaper than hookers in 'merica, though?

I find it difficult to believe he was still a virgin at 22. But maybe he had sexual identity issues.

He couldn't have been that rich. He only had an iPhone 4. :rolleyes: No wonder the ladies ignored him.

931227_4412334485402_1301214564_n.jpg

You could be onto something there, CG.

Wait, is that Bruce Jenner in the background?

10157338_10200823363785305_1953439282965880293_n.jpg

Edit: Turns out that the man in the pic is his dad and the younger boy is his step-brother. Source

Last edited:
And he liked Nickelback.

I think the reason he went mental speaks to the "derangement" of his "habitus" or whatever the f***. He said nothing, only posted pictures. He tried to speak through the symbols of his habitus. In one day he logged on and liked Nieman Marcus, Bentley, Whole Foods, etc.. all symbols of rich people. He lived for labels and symbols of richness while being poor in spirit. WHen his expectation of validation didn't meet reality since real women don't respond to labels, he snapped. It's a case of distinguished symbols backfiring in a horrific fashion. The fact he targeted sorority girls further speaks to his deranged notion that cliques and clubs deserve to "suffer" since they failed to provide him with basic creature comfort much like his car and sunglasses and did. I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom