Credit due

Jukebox Jury

Retired
A few weeks ago..... I lead a bit of a rebellion on this site against a Mod.
Wasn't proud of that fact as I know the Mod personally, but felt things needed to be said.

Since then, there has been a very noticable shift in how that Mod has been Moderating - ie..... the Mod has not been noticed carrying out the Mod duties - which is the sign of a good Mod.

So credit due where credit is due. Keep it up......:guitar:

Nothing else to be said:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Re: Credit due.....

Can you feeeel the looove tonight....? :sweet:

;)

???????????????????

A few weeks ago. I lead a bit of a rebellion on this site against a Mod.
Wasn't proud of that fact as I know the Mod personally, but felt things needed to be said.

Since then, there has been a very noticable shift in how that Mod has been Moderating - ie the Mod has not been noticed carrying out the Mod duties - which is the sign of a good Mod.

So credit due where credit is due. Keep it up.

Nothing else to be said

Jukebox Jury

I was busy attending gigs, everything is back to normal.

Since then, there has been a very noticable shift in how that Mod has been Moderating - ie..... the Mod has not been noticed carrying out the Mod duties - which is the sign of a good Mod.

Jukebox Jury

Maybe if people didn't spend their lives on this site they would be less likely to notice what mods are up to, just a thought.
Kewpie is alright, she's just a bit too kean at times which could be rather frustrating, but there are worse people on this site...naming no names.

Jukebox Jury

ridiculous. say what you think you have to say but don't try to dress it up as leading a rebellion. *ROLLS EYES*

I find it amazing that people can give themselves a hernia over poor forum moderation. We're lucky to have this place - did any of you see the state of Mozwa? That's the alternative and it wasn't pretty. I'll never forget the time M23 openly admitted on this forum that he put his fist through a wall over one of Kewpie's moderating decisions - until someone can top that, it might be best just to drop the issue.

I find it amazing that people can give themselves a hernia over poor forum moderation. We're lucky to have this place - did any of you see the state of Mozwa? That's the alternative and it wasn't pretty. I'll never forget the time M23 openly admitted on this forum that he put his fist through a wall over one of Kewpie's moderating decisions - until someone can top that, it might be best just to drop the issue.

I don't think we're 'lucky'- I have a long memory.
But at the same time, this place is free, and they do it for free, so more fool them. :)

Re: ???????????????????

credit where credit is due ... that was one hell of a come back :lbf:

:thumb: Yeh! In a "I crack the whip and you skip, but you deserve it you deser you deser you deserve it" way!

"When le cod follows le trawler, it's because it wants chips", as Eric "c***ona" would say to... Jerkbox Jury (how's that for a comeback btw? And totally sober. :lbf:)

hmmmmmm

:thumb: Yeh! In a "I crack the whip and you skip, but you deserve it you deser you deser you deserve it" way!

"When le cod follows le trawler, it's because it wants chips", as Eric "c***ona" would say to... Jerkbox Jury (how's that for a comeback btw? And totally sober. :lbf:)

Quite witty actually. Impressed:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
best tag ever? gramps = cranky tv criminal
Back
Top Bottom