Creative assistance needed please!

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
So you remember the birthday card the boy made me? Well, now I'm making him a Christmas card. I have got this far:

Dan2copy.jpg

From a picture that looked like this:

MORRIS_FRONT_2.jpg

I like lemurs; he likes ocelots. I like pirates; he likes Moris Minors.

So I was wondering what you think I should do next? I was thinking of adding tinsel or fairy lights but finding a decent picture is difficult.

I've also got plans of somehow adding Brighton into the background...and having Moz peeking out somewhere, a bit like 'Where's Wally?', so when he finds him he'll be like 'that bloody Morrissey! He gets everywhere!'.

So what do you lot think?

Last edited:
Things must be really boring in Hampshire...

Just give him what he really wants..and we all know what that is :eek:

Make the license plate say something rude. :D

(is that too obvious?)

Where's Morrissey?

Dan2copymozheadlightfinalcopy.gif

the resolution of the morrissey might not be good enough though when printed.

Yes, Hampshire currently is a boring place to be! Well, this weekend at least.

I'm adding fairy lights to the grill at the moment. Thinking about adding some of Banksy's graffiti to the wall in the background and Brighton pier on the sea.

About the Morris/Morrissey Minor thing...I was once trying to argue that the boy was more geekier than me because although I stomp up and down the country going to Moz/Smiths gigs and nights, he goes to this weekly Moggie night called 'Sadmog'. The person I was talking to was like 'What? So this Morrissey made the Morris Minors then, did he?'.

Hei Dupree, where you live there's a bad habit of having the cars on the WRONG side of the street, and the driver is always sitting in the WRONG seat.
This is more correct :D :

Hei Dupree, where you live there's a bad habit of having the cars on the WRONG side of the street, and the driver is always sitting in the WRONG seat.
This is more correct :D :

After spending a zillion hours staring at that car adding ocelots and snowman, seeing it that way round is reeeeeally confusing. :p

how about a small picture of yourself in a santa outfit (saucy if you wish) in the background to see if it noticed, maybe standing next to morrissey. how about the other members of the band looking like littles santa helpers or pixes.
could do other muscians he likes, dancing around the car. a xmas tree sticking outside one of the windows.

nice car too:)

your welcome x

how about fairy lights on the bumper or tinsel.
one of them bows or ribbon on the bonnet of the car.

wish i could think of more but i'm hungover and finding it hard to type lol

Now it's getting there! Hella Christmassy...

Dan7.jpg

Apologies for the shock caused by seeing Morrissey being run over by a taxi driving ocelot.

Back
Top Bottom