Crass Corner

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
So there's speculation and theories abound that Morrissey and Tobias are doing the boot scoot because they danced in a video.

My friend, a girl, and I have play danced before. She has sat with me and offered comfort during stressful times It doesn't mean I'm licking her twat and hand f***ing her like a good lesbo.

I just wanted to get that off my bouncing titties chest for all you f***s to read.

:angry:

Thats the most shocking and filthy tirade i've ever heard you come out with.

I'm impressed.

Thats the most shocking and filthy tirade i've ever heard you come out with.

I'm impressed.

No way, I can do waaaaaaaaay better than that. :p

So there's speculation and theories abound that Morrissey and Tobias are doing the boot scoot because they danced in a video.

My friend, a girl, and I have play danced before. She has sat with me and offered comfort during stressful times It doesn't mean I'm licking her twat and hand f***ing her like a good lesbo.

I just wanted to get that off my bouncing titties chest for all you f***s to read.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:CrystalGeezer- youre brilliant

I just get so f***ing pissed at how stereotyped Morrissey is. No wonder he reveals the same things over and over in interviews and isn't seen in public being normal. Assfaces pick him apart and generalize him into these convenient little packages, and when he starts to break out a little bit and be himself it's for some reason scandalous because he ISN'T fitting into the very package that ironically has been falsely predetermined for him. I'd be fussy too if this pattern was a daily occurance in the area of self expression. :mad: Morrissey has to be so careful because for the most part, his fans are ________________.

EDIT: I have no idea how to stereotype his fans in return. :p

Last edited:
I just get so f***ing pissed at how stereotyped Morrissey is. No wonder he reveals the same things over and over in interviews and isn't seen in public being normal. Assfaces pick him apart and generalize him into these convenient little packages, and when he starts to break out a little bit and be himself it's for some reason scandalous because he ISN'T fitting into the very package that ironically has been falsely predetermined for him. I'd be fussy too if this pattern was a daily occurance in the area of self expression. :mad: Morrissey has to be so careful because for the most part, his fans are noobs.

Its time he opened up a bit and told the truth but dont we need a little mystique? they say never meet your heroes

Its time he opened up a bit and told the truth but dont we need a little mystique? they say never meet your heroes

I agree with the mystique part, I get that, it's intriguing and all. But what about Jesse Tobias? I know very little of the man other than he's obviously very loyal and from what I've heard in concert a rocking great musician. But he's a person too. Lest we forget that he's probably ordered to keep his mouth shut by Morrissey and his people and all I hear on here is ripping Jesse a new one if not for his musicianship, then speculation that he's Morrissey's lover. If he is? Fabulous. If he isn't, and imagine that, he can say NOTHING. He can't defend himself, he can't set the record straight, he's in a position where he's THE ONE WHO CAN BE MOCKED. And that kills me. He's a musician, of course he's a sensitive individual, all musicians are, and here we are ASS ASS ASSUMING he's playing catcher to Morrissey English bat. Same thing with Jake. :mad: Then when Morrissey does a colorful interview with Linder, a person to whom he's obviously akin to, the peanut gallery finds it pretentious drivel WHY? Because she's a girl? Doesn't fit the predetermined package that Morrissey would knock one off to a set of great tits now does it?

:angry: <---this smilie is symbolic btw, it's giving you the BIRD. :p

Last edited:
I realize my argument is going in a few directions. I suspect in the world of marketing and personal management, it would be impossible for Jesse to say one way or the other what his private life with Morrissey is. I guess my emphasis is more on admonishing us as fans for putting Jesse in the position of being a long-running joke.

but you're on here spreading this rumor even as you comment on it being dumb. no offense but it's an old story and it's just dumb. whether it's true or not, who cares?

but you're on here spreading this rumor even as you comment on it being dumb. no offense but it's an old story and it's just dumb. whether it's true or not, who cares?

You're dumb.

You're not a man? :)

I thought this was gonna be about the band. :(

Here you go. :D

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sqJhY9-qziU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sqJhY9-qziU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
takeanap yawn
Back
Top Bottom