Crap Bands

I can't stand all these little wannabe rock bands, I hate McFly, My Chemical Romance.....It's hardly hardcore! LOL It's not really ground breaking music....:rolleyes: It's basically pop music with a few guitars thrown in for good measure. It's shite!!! :p

She is cutesy, but I think her voice is amazing.

I really shouldn't admit to liking to Duffy, does nothing for my street cred :cool: (if I have any :o)

I admit I've only heard a couple Duffy songs but she just grates at me. I hate her voice, i think that "Mercy" song is annoying, and whenever I hear her name I can't help but picture Patrick Duffy. and that's really annoying.

can I add BuckCherry as a crap band? I kinda like that "Crazy Bitch" song, like if I hear it in a bar or something, but my friend really likes them and always plays their album and listening to a whole Buckcherry album is just more than I can bare.

Re: how shit are razorlite

I'd say 100 per cent//

Razorlights first album was actually quite good imo but then their good drummer went and left because he couldn't handle the lifestyle :confused: and absolutely everything they've done since then has been complete drivel.

Another contributing factor to their crappiness is that Johnny Borrell got his first taste of minor fame and it all went to his head a bit and now they are just terrible :(

I hate Paramore. Fall Out Boy of course. I also really dislike Metallica.

Metallica
Korn
Dave Matthews Band
Phish
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Most emo bands (except for the All-American Rejects and My Chemical Romance. Used to like Fall Out Boy, but now they're just becoming too overrated.)
The Blues Traveler

Jack Johnson

UGH YES. hate all his music.

i am totally standing up for coldplay here. this is a pet peeve of mine.

they really aren't crap, and i feel sorry for anyone who thinks they are to be honest. slagging off something well made and with beauty just because it's also accepted by the uneducated masses doesn't make you a music aficionado, just pretentious, and kind of an idiot.

I really don't like those modern bands, like Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance,
I'm ashamed knowing that 20 years from now, their "hit songs" will be considered classics and they'll be considered "legendary bands"

Don't Coldplay have (or maybe the had) like 2 or 3 pending lawsuits against them for basically ripping off other bands?

Metallica
Korn
Dave Matthews Band
Phish

Lynyrd Skynyrd
Most emo bands (except for the All-American Rejects and My Chemical Romance. Used to like Fall Out Boy, but now they're just becoming too overrated.)
The Blues Traveler

WTF?!@?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I actually hold the DMB in a higher regard in so far as basic musical talent than Morrissey's current "session band"

WTF?!@?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I actually hold the DMB in a higher regard in so far as basic musical talent than Morrissey's current "session band"

the saddest thing in life is wasted talent. :cool:

kenny G is talented. doesnt mean I wanna buy his records.

Nickelback! Ugh, worst band ever.
And pretty much everything else they play on the rock radio station here where I live.
Slipknot, Atreyu, Hinder.
Horrible stuff.

I gotta say AC/DC ... they're the worst band we have produced by far, that voice is just painful to listen to, embarrassing even. a 60yr old man in a school boy outfit? Yeah that's not creepy or anything... No seriously, they're bad, really, really bad.

Other bad bands .... see I hate U2, but I don't think they're utterly crap. i hate them because they're so utterly mediocre and somehow get this praise bestowed upon them of how amazing they are. They aren't.

Gotta agree with nickleback that has popped up a bit, very ordinary band with terrible song writing abilities.

Back
Top Bottom