Craig Gannon on his time with The Smiths - Mojo

In the latest edition of Mojo, first spotted by Miseryguts in the forums.

gannon_mojo_thumb.jpg

Enlarge for full scan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yawn. Posted long ago on MorrisseysWorld.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com does exactly what morrissey solow does, only better, and with novel extracts, essays, and a more stylish front page. Another thing it has that solow lacks is humour. This site is the most desperate place imaginable. Desert the sinking ship, join Morrisseysworld

I'll post the link until david tseng stops deleting all references to the morrisseysworld site from solo. It's getting petty.

Morrissey hates so-low, and he loves MorrisseysWorld

Of course he would - he's an artistic soul.

Morrissey's world is much better than this site, much, much better!!

Yawn. Posted long ago on MorrisseysWorld.

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com does exactly what morrissey solow does, only better, and with novel extracts, essays, and a more stylish front page. Another thing it has that solow lacks is humour. This site is the most desperate place imaginable. Desert the sinking ship, join Morrisseysworld

I'll post the link until david tseng stops deleting all references to the morrisseysworld site from solo. It's getting petty.

Morrissey hates so-low, and he loves MorrisseysWorld

Of course he would - he's an artistic soul.

Whenever I read these sort of comments, I get really sad for the people who write them.

I was really, really hoping someone had actually registered that.

Solo will remain my lurking option of choice, purely because of the lay out. Using a blog site was a really bizarre choice for world, it doesn't make for pleasant or easy navigation at all. The pretentious, poorly wrote, essays don't help much either. The work of a 30 something former English student who is still bitter about never having the chops to make it in the literary world, I imagine.

If it's so much better, what are you doing here? Oh, that's right, it's not better.

only wrote that to see if it would be deleted. This site used to be good, but there's so much rubbish and petty slagging off of people on here that I'm thinking of desertng it. It's easy to navigate tho which is a strength, it's only strength-pity!

I was really, really hoping someone had actually registered that.

Solo will remain my lurking option of choice, purely because of the lay out. Using a blog site was a really bizarre choice for world, it doesn't make for pleasant or easy navigation at all. The pretentious, poorly wrote, essays don't help much either. The work of a 30 something former English student who is still bitter about never having the chops to make it in the literary world, I imagine.

Poorly wrote (!)

Irony or just ignorance?

Let's see. I believe Morrissey will publicly praise the essay on www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com . It's the work of a genius - possibly the genius known as Morrissey.

I believe it is not morrissey's site but he has knowledge of who the owner is and possibly because he enjoys the site (he commented about it back in May when basically nobody read it and there were no links anywhere to it) or because he knows the long term agenda is to destroy morrissey solo.

For that reason maybe he submitted the essay. People who cannot see the essay is a work of genius are simply stupid people. Pearls before swine is the saying, I believe. Wilde experienced the same nonsense in his lifetime about pretentiousness and artificiality. The essay is a f***ing masterpiece - blazing prose. Perfect punctuation, as elegant as anything I've read.

I believe it is not morrissey's site but he has knowledge of who the owner is and possibly because he enjoys the site (he commented about it back in May when basically nobody read it and there were no links anywhere to it) or because he knows the long term agenda is to destroy morrissey solo.

For that reason maybe he submitted the essay. People who cannot see the essay is a work of genius are simply stupid people. Pearls before swine is the saying, I believe. Wilde experienced the same nonsense in his lifetime about pretentiousness and artificiality. The essay is a f***ing masterpiece - blazing prose. Perfect punctuation, as elegant as anything I've read.

'Maybe' this, 'possibly' that. The essay is shite. Did you take a journalism course by any chance? Any published works?

'Maybe' this, 'possibly' that. The essay is shite. Did you take a journalism course by any chance? Any published works?

Uncle Skinny, your writing is at 6th grade level, as witnessed by your gig reviews on solo. It's like the writing of a farm hand. First things first Uncle Stalker - your stalking activities have been duly noted. Second thing, it's not my essay but thanks for the compliment. Last week it was road hog's site, this week it's mine. As you're a stalker who reads our IPs and uses the information maliciously (an offence) why not simply check and find we are not the same person? Simple. Thirdly, you will see Morrissey refer to the essay in the coming days. Watch this space.

Uncle Skinny, your writing is at 6th grade level, as witnessed by your gig reviews on solo. It's like the writing of a farm hand. First things first Uncle Stalker - your stalking activities have been duly noted. Second thing, it's not my essay but thanks for the compliment. Last week it was road hog's site, this week it's mine. As you're a stalker who reads our IPs and uses the information maliciously (an offence) why not simply check and find we are not the same person? Simple. Thirdly, you will see Morrissey refer to the essay in the coming days. Watch this space.

That was a pretty long-winded way of trying to avoid the question, though.

That was a pretty long-winded way of trying to avoid the question, though.

what question? It's a question coming from an illiterate who spends all his life typing and still can't write like a grown up based on the presumption i wrote the essay and own the blog. For the record, I have never done a journalism course.

So far this site has claimed 'Road Hog' runs the blog because he posted links to an excellent site which has been publicised by mor himself. Then they said it was me because I once agreed with 'Road Hog' in a thread. Now they say it's 'broken' who apparently also did another blog. Some say it's walter ego failed journalist, others say it's kevin marinian. My conclusion? These idiots don't have a clue whose blog it is. How could they? Then again others say it's a yank becaus eof the spelling, others say it's morrissey himself and others actually send him letters! Others say it's someone called paul, others say it's definitely julia, some others say it's russell brand, the observer writer saw one coincdeicen live and claimed morrissey was referring to the blog in his gig and that he might be the author. Morrissey has now denied it TWICE!!

Yet Uncle Stalker here has it all worked out.

Anyone who reads that essay and is not blown away has no heart and no literary soul. Mor probably has it pinned up on his mirror.

answer me this - if an broadsheet journalist concludes the author might be morrissey after seeing a few words at a gig quoted from justin bieber how come idiots like uncle stalker can see all these coincidences and conclude there's no connection at all.

How could road hog know for a fact morrissey would start taking his shirt off again after he hadn't done all tour? It makes no sense.

How could road hog force morrissey to quote justin bieber and allude to the blog, having posted a tongue in cheek rv of bieber a few days earlier? Any clue?

How could road hog know morrissey was about to announce his US tour, mentioning it 5 times in the 4 days before the true to you ,message? he even announced his ironic t shirt tour the same morning as truye to you mentioned the tour, only 6 or 7 hours ealier. Any idea how?

This is just a small example, there are countless more - like morrissey repoeatedly drawing attention to the blog without criticising it, no cease and desist notice, now it's out to get so low! It predicted 'teasing' about the tour dates at 3 pm US time on monday - wednesdayand we stuill have no dates. Now i know you guys are not very bright but anyone with a brain can see either morrissey is somehow involved or he's following the blog as a bit of a joke. Either way it's interesting.

I just visited "M's World" for the first time ever and that will be the last time. No matter how much M hates this site, I still consider M Solo to be the unofficial 'official' fan site. And I'm not one who spends days on end posting stupid shit here either...just check for news every other day. Anyway, here's hoping M will stop in El Paso, TX.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom