Crafty folks! What do you do with a broken cd?

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!
I tossed some bottled water onto my car's passenger seat over the holidays and broke my Years of Refusal cd! Cracked from the center to the outer edge - all the way through. :tears: I'm getting new copy to replace it, but I feel bad throwing away a Morrissey cd, even if it is broken. Does anyone have any ideas of something utilitarian I could fashion from it?

I tossed some bottled water onto my car's passenger seat over the holidays and broke my Years of Refusal cd! Cracked from the center to the outer edge - all the way through. :tears: I'm getting new copy to replace it, but I feel bad throwing away a Morrissey cd, even if it is broken. Does anyone have any ideas of something utilitarian I could fashion from it?

Recycle it in the plastic bin...you wont feel as bad then.:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

you can make a disco ball!

49344_4.jpg

Gretchen, microwave it. No, really. The resulting one or two seconds of sparks are quite pretty, and probably harmless. Put it on something disposable, like plastic.

Or mail it to the RIAA with a legal-looking letter demanding a replacement CD or you'll sue them (since they no longer permit you to make a backup copy).

Last edited:
Gretchen, don't nuke Years of Refusal!

Have a priest bless it with holy water and then enshrine it behind glass, atop a lovely satin pillow, next to an eternal flame. It's the only proper memorial.

Tags
arts and crafts broken cds ghetto people julia
Back
Top Bottom