Cover of The Lazy Sunbathers

Gorgeous, Peter. You have a lovely singing voice. :)

Love it Peter! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

As before, a laptop, a guitar, a condenser mike, and a copy of Audacity. It came out a bit loud, and the vocals could probably be a bit more prominent, but, hey ho.

http://www.tindeck.com/listen/ggxs

Cheers,

Peter

excellent stuff, uncle. nice strumming and great singing - very nicely understated. how many Moz/Smiths songs have you covered now? would be great to hear an album's worth. might even be willing to part with cash!

excellent stuff, uncle. nice strumming and great singing - very nicely understated. how many Moz/Smiths songs have you covered now? would be great to hear an album's worth. might even be willing to part with cash!

PS is that done with two guitars?

PS is that done with two guitars?

There's one guitar, but four tracks. I think.

In total, I think I've done: Pretty Girls Make Graves, Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, Used To Be A Sweet Boy, Teenage Dad On His Estate, Dial-A-Cliche, Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before, Yes I Am Blind, Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, although the last two are not very good. If I get the time, I want to do full versions of Suffer Little Children and I Am Hated For Loving.

P.

Back
Top Bottom