Could you date someone who hates morrissey?

COuld you date someone who hates morrissey?

• Of course

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • no way. i'm a true fan

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • no, there's too much

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
I've never dated anyone who hated Morrissey. I have, however, dated people who were indifferent to him. I just kept his music to myself, in those instances.

The way things are going I'd date a flippin' Cliff Richard fan, casual slacks and trips to church included.....:rolleyes:

I don't think I could. Not fully. Part of the reason I fell in love with my husband was because he had a lot of Morrisseyan sensibilities... And he liked The Smiths a lot. (This was way back when.) Morrissey helped shape who I am, so if someone hates Morrissey then they hate a part of me.

And another absent member also does. :p

'zat me? :thumb:

I don't think my dh would hate Moz as much if I didn't listen to him constantly. That's his problem.

No. It would be antithetical to everything that makes me, me.

Whatever there is about him for some simpleton to hate would make them hate me (even if not so overtly, but perhaps passively).

So no. It's out of the question.

I don't think I could. Not fully. Part of the reason I fell in love with my husband was because he had a lot of Morrisseyan sensibilities... And he liked The Smiths a lot. (This was way back when.) Morrissey helped shape who I am, so if someone hates Morrissey then they hate a part of me.

Exactly this. :)

As long as she doesn't eat meat, it's all good. I don't care what her politics or musical preferences are. I'd hit it.

P.S.

I'm assuming "dating" = boning.

Back
Top Bottom