could someone please upload ok computer for me

Maybe this is a stupid comment, but wouldn't a Radiohead forum be a better place to ask this?

> Maybe this is a stupid comment, but wouldn't a Radiohead forum be a better
> place to ask this?

yes but this is the only forum i visit and i know that some of you are radiohead fans.

> yes but this is the only forum i visit and i know that some of you are
> radiohead fans.

None of us are Radiohead fans. I wouldn't listen to them even if Moz begged me to on his knees. So sod off!

Buy a new one for christ sake! Or even a used copy. You are pathetic!!!

> my copy is scatched to bits.
> cheers

well... i have it on my soulseek.... username=DeadLinDy. good luck!

Try f***ing buying one saddo

> my copy is scatched to bits.
> cheers

> None of us are Radiohead fans. I wouldn't listen to them even if Moz
> begged me to on his knees. So sod off!

I'm a fan of Radiohead. I also understand the idea that, "I bought the copy once, so I am entitled to a fresh copy for life" even though I don't really agree with that. Still, I don't care if you refuse to pay for it. That's up to you. I just think that you should be a little more self-sufficient. If you want people to take the time to upload things for you, ask for things that you can't easily get some other way, like Morrissey shows, for example.

Get soulseek (to download your files) and peerguardian (to protect you from being discovered trading files). You may have to use google to find these programs. Once you install them you'll find that people are sharing OK Computer 24 hours a day. If you don't know how to find, download, and install these programs, and then use them to get OK Computer, then you probably should take the time to learn how. If you refuse to spend your time learning how, then you shouldn't ask other people to spend there time helping you.

You may also have to share some files or possibly everyone that you try to download from will ban you. I don't mean any of this in a sarcastic or mean-spirited way. You'll enjoy it a lot when you learn to get files for yourself.

What a stupid generalisation - none of us are Radiohead fans? Well I f***ing am so piss off wankers. Mate, I would upload it if I knew how.

Back
Top Bottom