Could Marr and Morrissey Meet up in NYC?

Are you being dim now? Stop talking like you know everything and everyone involved. You have no insider info, yet see fit to label all those women liars. Maybe hedge your bets a bit just incase some of them were telling the truth eh.
No offence, but you're painfully naive to believe the faux outrage of the media on this. It's all about money.

Jennifer Lawrence for example. She is where she is today from dropping to her knees and unzipping that man's pants.

No offence, but you're painfully naive to believe the faux outrage of the media on this. It's all about money.
He is a low IQ moron. Don't expect him to grasp reality. CAA who repped Weinstein also started the #MeToo movement. They all knew what he was up to. Meanwhile Asia Argento the leader of MeToo was having sex with a minor she was grooming since 13

He is a low IQ moron. Don't expect him to grasp reality. CAA who repped Weinstein also started the #MeToo movement. They all knew what he was up to. Meanwhile Asia Argento the leader of MeToo was having sex with a minor she was grooming since 13
They're all filthy. Every single person involved is playing a game of Monopoly.

You keeping banging on about people with low IQ’s, you’re the most incoherent mumbling idiot on here. You’ve only been on this forum a month and you’ve gained more dislikes than most people do in a year. I actually don’t need my disgust for you validated, but it’s nice to know I’m not the only one that thinks you’re a f***in’ tool.

You keeping banging on about people with low IQ’s, you’re the most incoherent mumbling idiot on here. You’ve only been on this forum a month and you’ve gained more dislikes than most people do in a year. I actually don’t need my disgust for you validated, but it’s nice to know I’m not the only one that thinks you’re a f***in’ tool.

Retard, you think child molestation is a joke. You support sodomy. You troll with zero substance

Please refer me back to where I said that? You’re making a serious claim there so please back it up. Seriously I don’t know how DavidT and the mods allow this sort of shite.

You are trolling on my post where i speak about being groped by a child molester. That tells me your outrage at Morrissey's statement is phony. You would rather win at trolling than be a genuine person. Pathetic behavior

Last edited:
Are you being dim now? Stop talking like you know everything and everyone involved. You have no insider info, yet see fit to label all those women liars. Maybe hedge your bets a bit just incase some of them were telling the truth eh.
I predict that not one of the women will win in court. Weinstein will be cleared of rape, but have a destroyed reputation because of the sleaziness of being exposed of using the casting couch.

I naturally sympathise with anyone who has been raped (and find the jail terms for rapists in the UK sickeningly short), but these women were professional actresses in Hollywood, the most dirty industry in the world. Each of them willingly went up to Weinstein's hotel room and when they saw his fat ugly body by the door in nothing but a dressing gown, they knowingly entered that room with only one intention in mind.

Haven't you ever wondered how many other men these crazily ambitious women had to pleasure to make it to the top of the ladder, the Holy Grail that is Weinstein's hotel suite? These women are professional harlots and their claims disrespect every genuine rape claim out there.

Last edited:
Yes, he loves his country so much he doesn't live in it, preferring to dodge the taxman in Switzerland.
Why should he pay uk tax on global earnings if he doesn’t even live in the uk??

I predict that not one of the women will win in court. Weinstein will be cleared of rape, but have a destroyed reputation because of the sleaziness of the casting couch.

naturally I sympathise with anyone who has been raped (and find the jail terms for rapists in the UK sickeningly short), but these women were professional actresses in Hollywood, the most dirty industry in the world. Each of them willingly went up to his hotel room and when they saw his fat ugly body standing there in nothing but a dressing gown, they knowingly entered that room - with only one intention in mind. Haven't you ever wondered how many other men they each had to pleasure to make it to the top of the ladder, the holy Grail that is Weinstein's hotel suite? These women are professional harlots and their claims disrespect every real rape claim out there.

So I have to agree that all of them are full of shit, or be called naive? You know as much as I do about what really goes on behind closed doors. And I’d rather sit on the side the fence that defends even 1 woman in 100 that’s telling the truth. Rather just throw a blanket assumption over the whole lot, like you’re doing. You arnt privy to what went on in each individual case. If you really think I’m thick enough to not know a majority were willing, then you’re mistaken. But if you’re saying Weinstein never done anything illegal, never once assaulted anyone, then I’m banking on you being wrong. And that’s just my conjecture, but I’d favour that over yours.

So, about Mr Marr...

So I have to agree that all of them are full of shit, or be called naive? You know as much as I do about what really goes on behind closed doors. And I’d rather sit on the side the fence that defends even 1 woman in 100 that’s telling the truth. Rather just throw a blanket assumption over the whole lot, like you’re doing. You arnt privy to what went on in each individual case. If you really think I’m thick enough to not know a majority were willing, then you’re mistaken. But if you’re saying Weinstein never done anything illegal, never once assaulted anyone, then I’m banking on you being wrong. And that’s just my conjecture, but I’d favour that over yours.
Okay. But you haven't answered a question I asked you.

Have you heard of the 'casting couch' and the fact it has been a standard practice in Hollywood since its formation?

I'll understand your viewpoint more once I know.

As for Weinstein being a criminal, I'm sure he is, financially and otherwise (these types always are) - but I'm not sure if indulging in prostitutes is a crime.

And no, I don't believe he forced anyone into sex. Why would someone with his power need to? He would've had actresses queuing outside his room nightly, almost tearing each others' hair out to get at him for the ambitious dreams he was able to fulfil. Do you really think a man in his position would need to use violent coercion?

Last edited:
Okay. But you haven't answered a question I asked you.

Have you heard of the 'casting couch' and the fact it has been a standard practice in Hollywood since its formation?

I'll understand your viewpoint more once I know.

As for Weinstein being a criminal, I'm sure he is, financially and otherwise (these types always are) - but I'm not sure if indulging in prostitutes is a crime.

And no, I don't believe he forced anyone into sex. Why would someone with his power need to? He would've had actresses queuing outside his room nightly, almost tearing each others' hair out to get at him for the ambitious dreams he was able to fulfil. Do you really think a man in his position would need to use violent coercion?

And do you think a man with that kind of power likes being told “no”. What’s he gonna do on the odd occasion when a woman suddenly decides she doesn’t want it. He can do anything he wants with impunity really, or at least that’s what he’s thought, who’s gonna believe her, and that’s even if she has the balls to tell her story, after the mindf***ey and threats of “I can make or break your career”.
Granted on most occasions it would’ve been a consensual exchange, women do what they want to get what they want just as much as men. But they’d have all went home, felt shitty, bathed in bleach and got over it. I also think they’d have kept it to themselves and lived with it. I mean it’s a pointless discussion cos’ none of us knows f*** all.
But If the women who’ve come forward turn out to be lying, then they need to face the same punishment he would’ve faced if found guilty. I just ain’t as comfortable as you to label them all liars and harlots on the off-chance that some of them are telling the truth, it’s just not our right to do that.

And do you think a man with that kind of power likes being told “no”. What’s he gonna do on the odd occasion when a woman suddenly decides she doesn’t want it. He can do anything he wants with impunity really, or at least that’s what he’s thought, who’s gonna believe her, and that’s even if she has the balls to tell her story, after the mindf***ey and threats of “I can make or break your career”.
Granted on most occasions it would’ve been a consensual exchange, women do what they want to get what they want just as much as men. But they’d have all went home, felt shitty, bathed in bleach and got over it. I also think they’d have kept it to themselves and lived with it. I mean it’s a pointless discussion cos’ none of us knows f*** all.
But If the women who’ve come forward turn out to be lying, then they need to face the same punishment he would’ve faced if found guilty. I just ain’t as comfortable as you to label them all liars and harlots on the off-chance that some of them are telling the truth, it’s just not our right to do that.
Okay, fair enough. I respect your opinion, but we'll have to agree to disagree on this. Just for the record I despise the man.

Why should he pay uk tax on global earnings if he doesn’t even live in the uk??
I'm not suggesting he should. But the OP was claiming he was such a proud Englishman. My point was he prefers to live somewhere else (possibly because it reduces his tax bill), so he's not that proud.

Not sure what the point of them meeting up would be. Last time they met a few years back, Moz got drunk and told Johnny he wanted to reform the Smiths, only to change his mind when he sobered up. Can't imagine why either of them would want to go through that again.

Are you saying Moz is ugly and old?? Because that’s not cool.

:rolleyes:

the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:wig is disintegrating right before our eyes. the bizarre white spot he paints on it is now
reaching the south:ear:FFS and its developed a bald spot in the top of the cranium.:cry: Poor wretch.

Now his followers want Moz to pay the UK tax to keep all the layabout DramaJ acolytes twats flush with dole money.:rage:

2 things.

1. I have tickets to tonight’s Moz show for exactly this reason.

2. Moz has said that the Smiths will never reunite. And has also said that the Smiths are all 4 of them.

That said, I’m secretly hoping Morrissey and Marr share the stage tonight

(Or on the 6th in Huntington NY)

2 things.

1. I have tickets to tonight’s Moz show for exactly this reason.

2. Moz has said that the Smiths will never reunite. And has also said that the Smiths are all 4 of them.

That said, I’m secretly hoping Morrissey and Marr share the stage tonight

(Or on the 6th in Huntington NY)

:rolleyes:

Missus:personpouting:, mighty decent of the hubby :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: to comp you.
we know that these cometry tix are fetching astronomical prices
so much so they cant be given away:lbf:

so to clear this once and for all, Mr Cometry is on the:banned:
list.:swear

I'm not suggesting he should. But the OP was claiming he was such a proud Englishman. My point was he prefers to live somewhere else (possibly because it reduces his tax bill), so he's not that proud.

You can be proud of your country and heritage while also recognizing the that the current regime running it sucks and is taxing the shit out of it's people.They way they have handled this Brexit situation is disgraceful. Morrissey is very much so a proud Englishman

Back
Top Bottom