Morrissey Central "Coronation Street." (April 3, 2022)

This is what it's going to be like from now on. A reliance on any tangential media mention you can get as a signal of relevance. But then that's what you have to do when your records don't sell. You'll be seeing many more of these.

Morrissey’s impact on popular culture lovingly strikes again.

MOZ ETERNAL!

:rock::thumb::cool:

corrie and eastenders have been playing M for years on radios in the background or the jukebox in the queen vic,skinny first on as usual,who would have thought.

Morrissey’s impact on popular culture lovingly strikes again.

MOZ ETERNAL!

:rock::thumb::cool:

fantastic,not usually a fan of choirs but they were excellent,old and young coming together to share in something they love.

This is what it's going to be like from now on. A reliance on any tangential media mention you can get as a signal of relevance. But then that's what you have to do when your records don't sell. You'll be seeing many more of these.
Nostradamus himself.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F511ea722-c3cc-4b52-b2a6-5f35e0394684_250x187.gif

People will slate you for posting this as usual, but it's completely true. I don't know of any other artist that fills their own "official" website with such pointless, irrelevant nonsense.

Can't believe he has any interest in coronation st, can't believe anyone does.

Nothing original !!! It's all made up.No se inunda mas!!!!!

People will slate you for posting this as usual, but it's completely true. I don't know of any other artist that fills their own "official" website with such pointless, irrelevant nonsense.

Just more proof that he's special :)

Moz you are very farandulero dear!!! farandula: people from the artistic environment!!!! Farandulero : person who loves show business. Note cholulo is synonymous with farandulero

After seeing the choir, which doesn't do it badly, I think Moz is so good!!. Moz is an ostia singer!!! How I love Moz

Cultural icon!

You seem quite happy to - why shouldn’t he?

Can't believe he has any interest in coronation st, can't believe anyone does.
It’s escapism for people from the stresses of their own lives. I don’t watch it but I don’t look down on those who do either.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom