Copenhagen - Operaen (July 11, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Kid's A Looker / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by @WorldWontListen from somedizzywhore.com, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey website owner thrown out of gig - TalkTalk. Link from an anonymous person.

Last edited:
David runs the largest Morrissey hate site in the world. Yes, it's a "fan" site -
however the reality is that it has become a forum for lies, hatred, and attacks,
sometimes - very violent and heavily worded attacks, on Morrissey.

Most concert venues/artist security have a position of very little tolerance.
It's common security practice that if you remove someone early on, you are avoiding a problem
later. A vital aspect of security's job at these events is pre-planning - anticipating POTENTIAL problems (as well as dealing with unanticipated problems). The key here is risk, reasonableness, and foreseeability. From a legal standpoint, you see potential risks and then you look to see whether the venue took reasonable steps to prevent a reasonably foreseeable harm that could result from those risks. The fact is some concert goers believe that mayhem/ disruption is part of the excitement of attending an event with thousands of people, as such, some individuals will take it upon themselves to meet that demand. (throwing bottles, heckling, starting fights) Simply stated, acting dumb becomes more common and therefore more foreseeable. Venues face an increasing legal burden to anticipate more varieties of inappropriate conduct - and prevent them from turning into disasters.

So, given: 1. The fact that David provides a platform for Morrissey-haters and hosts a site with so much animosity against Morrissey. 2. Morrissey wore f*** morrissey-solo.com shirts. 3. Many fans would agree with Morrissey - creating a situation, where a potential situation could arise between David and other fans, etc. - the venue security/personal security was VERY REASONABLE in removing David. In fact, had something happened because of David's presence...fights, crowd disruption, gig disruption- no need to even take it as far as Morrissey being hurt ( but look at the world we live in - people lose it for no apparent reason - and shoot up their kids and themselves, and others....)

It was absolutely appropriate for David to be removed from the venue. He has no god-given right to be there. The venue and Morrissey's personal security were correct, and in fact would have been negligent in not removing him, given any number of potential risks to Morrissey, to patrons of the venue, and to David himself.

Hurhur. This is the biggest load of shite I've ever read.

Have you ever been to a 'rock and roll' concert or god forbid a 'rave up' with drugs and everything, or are you president of the local bowling club? I never saw this childish crap at a Ramones gig. It's cringemaking.

Morrissey is behaving like a very silly boy. End of.

His fans preached about love, peace and harmony for year but not the man himself obviously. Moz never said he had a good heart or fought for the good side, in fact, he always bonded with the dark side like hooligans and gangsters, and yes, even the IRA (thanks for the info Hugh).
Now we look ahead to an appearance by Moz and David on Dr. paedoPHILe's show segment "Get real Tuesday". They would fit right in with the real life desperate housewives and it would just mean two more drama queens joining the set and crossing legs.
Morrissey hate americans even though he moved there. Please close the site down and spare us your blushes David!

There will be no flied lice in Sweden
no flied lice in Sweden

wonderful wonderful Copenhagen

This is more a Morrissey hate forum than a fan forum

It´s a mixture of pro and cons. That`s why it`s so good and alive. Who wants to read the TTY propaganda shit?

And for the latest reactions: M started the fire. (Thumbs-up to that dog!)

Julia is the biggest stalker.

I think a lot of people treat Morrissey a bit like a rape victim when it comes to Moz-solo - He says he hates it and everyone just says "awe he doesn't mean that. HE WANTED IT." Everyone needs to accept that this is not just about David but such behavior is a clear indication from Moz that he just doesn't want to give this much... David has had plenty of opportunity and time to make adjustments like no anonymous posting for quite some time now. He chose not to, now the repercussions.

Morrissey has always liked his private life to be separate, he likes to maintain the mystery in things. Through artwork, music, and interviews he has shared what he wants to share in his own way - and he has given us so very much, so much more than most - true intimacy does not have to be in the form of nitpicking and dissection. He deserves to share in his own way. Everyone deserves that. He should be allowed to style his presentation as he wishes. I respect that and moz solo utterly obliterates the possibility. He hates technology and the information age. I think he deserves to live a private life at this point.

Time to shut it down or make some major changes, David. And I think it goes without saying that I am not trying to personally offend David. Lord knows he has been through enough. I am sorry it happened this way. David has always been very generous and kind the few times I have interacted with him and everyone seems to feel that way. Still, I wouldn't want a bunch of people dissecting every song and show the second that it happens either. I wouldn't want people leaking unreleased works. I wouldn't want a site like this about me. I also appreciate all of the information and sharing I have had here. But it is about Moz and it should be up to Moz in my view - he is a person, not a frisbee. Time to change it David, or do away with it. And I am so sorry this happened to you and hope that you are okay.
Suparni

I dream of a world in which during next Morrissey concert, all the crowd would wear T Shirts with "We are all David T" on it.

I dream of a world where M won`t tour again - because no one has bought a ticket.

If this ever goes to court, David Shitseng, YOU WILL LOSE. Do I really need to post the several links in which you've posted libelous information?

Also, you're an advocate of anonymous posts, but why do you allow the theft of Morrissey's intellectual property to be posted and traded here?

You're not responsible? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.

Again, if this ever goes to court, I will be testifying in favor of Morrissey. And if Morrissey is reading this AND WE KNOW THAT HE'S NOT, but if his minions are, please tell him, there's people who still love and defend him and I WILL testify in court about how David Shitseng has posted lies and provided a nest for thieves valued at over a million pounds.

It's Morrissey's turn, or rather, his lawyer's turn. You will lose.

f*** Morrissey and his ego. I say, this Julia can go to hell! And all those who kiss her arse.

Have you actually met or spoken to Julia? No? Then f*** off, you ignorant, jealous twat.

Some of you are absolutely outrageous.

If you're lives are so shite and you're so angry with everything that you are compelled to write things aimed to offending other people, get a grip.

We're not here for very long... you'll be dead one day... don't spend your time on earth being a dick on the internet for goodness sake.

Wonder if we would ban me if he knew I went straight to Mcdonalds for a burger after the Leeds gig?

ha ha ha - last night was Karma for all the decent members of Morrissey-solo that you have had banned after they all had a run in with your moderator ''Kewpie''.
Get rid of him / her and welcome back the genuine Morrissey fans she fell out with and you will have a good fans website again. Simple. Kewpie is a liability and has cost you dearly....

If this ever goes to court, David Shitseng, YOU WILL LOSE. Do I really need to post the several links in which you've posted libelous information?

Also, you're an advocate of anonymous posts, but why do you allow the theft of Morrissey's intellectual property to be posted and traded here?

You're not responsible? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.

Again, if this ever goes to court, I will be testifying in favor of Morrissey. And if Morrissey is reading this AND WE KNOW THAT HE'S NOT, but if his minions are, please tell him, there's people who still love and defend him and I WILL testify in court about how David Shitseng has posted lies and provided a nest for thieves valued at over a million pounds.

It's Morrissey's turn, or rather, his lawyer's turn. You will lose.

People like you would also testify for Hitler. Blind fanatic.

Re-post from the Forum:

I have seen Morrissey 8 times over the years, and own all his albums (shop bought) many singles, dvds, tshirts, etc, I check this site every day.

I know it's not much, before some smart arse comments sarcastically that Morrissey won't care,

But I'm not going to see another Morrissey show while Morrissey won't let davidt in. Totally disgraceful behaviour. Just leaves me feeling sick to think of Morrissey doing this to a fan.

Re-post from the Forum:

I have seen Morrissey 8 times over the years, and own all his albums (shop bought) many singles, dvds, tshirts, etc, I check this site every day.

I know it's not much, before some smart arse comments sarcastically that Morrissey won't care,

But I'm not going to see another Morrissey show while Morrissey won't let davidt in. Totally disgraceful behaviour. Just leaves me feeling sick to think of Morrissey doing this to a fan.

Great! More chance of me getting a ticket now ;)

kewpie is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Has he bought tickets for the two london gigs??????????
Ban him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicely put.

Have you ever had a look at any other fan sites/forums for other similar artists? Because although some do require registration, or don't allow anon posting, there are still trolls, lies, and bullshit posted on every single one I have ever frequented. While I do feel that the level of crazy or obsession towards Morrissey may be on a different level than you might find on a different artist's forum, what you are describing is blind censorship on some level. While I don't agree with 100% of everything that has been posted as news on the main page here, people should have the right to say whatever they want about Morrissey, good or bad, because Morrissey himself has never censored his rants and diatribes about others whom he feels deserve it.

Oh boy - The Master played "I know its over". It was fantastic! Dear Steven Patrick, please perform "I know its over" on every tour from now on and until the year 2050!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom