Copenhagen - Operaen (July 11, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / You Have Killed Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Kid's A Looker / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Satellite Of Love / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart // There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

set list provided by @WorldWontListen from somedizzywhore.com, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey website owner thrown out of gig - TalkTalk. Link from an anonymous person.

Last edited:
To Morrissey, the band and crew,

Somebody within your camp should have the decency to refund the money that David Tseng spent on this show and any others he might have purchased tickets for. If someone did this to you or your family/friends, you would probably be a little bit upset and expect common decency to come into play at some point. He left without incident, asked for a refund and was told to take up with the band which he probably can't due to your crack security staff.

At this point a bit of professionalism is in order and level heads should prevail. Do the right thing lads and at least attempt to make this right.

I think a lot of people treat Morrissey a bit like a rape victim when it comes to Moz-solo - He says he hates it and everyone just says "awe he doesn't mean that. HE WANTED IT." Everyone needs to accept that this is not just about David but such behavior is a clear indication from Moz that he just doesn't want to give this much... David has had plenty of opportunity and time to make adjustments like no anonymous posting for quite some time now. He chose not to, now the repercussions.

Morrissey has always liked his private life to be separate, he likes to maintain the mystery in things. Through artwork, music, and interviews he has shared what he wants to share in his own way - and he has given us so very much, so much more than most - true intimacy does not have to be in the form of nitpicking and dissection. He deserves to share in his own way. Everyone deserves that. He should be allowed to style his presentation as he wishes. I respect that and moz solo utterly obliterates the possibility. He hates technology and the information age. I think he deserves to live a private life at this point.

Time to shut it down or make some major changes, David. And I think it goes without saying that I am not trying to personally offend David. Lord knows he has been through enough. I am sorry it happened this way. David has always been very generous and kind the few times I have interacted with him and everyone seems to feel that way. Still, I wouldn't want a bunch of people dissecting every song and show the second that it happens either. I wouldn't want people leaking unreleased works. I wouldn't want a site like this about me. I also appreciate all of the information and sharing I have had here. But it is about Moz and it should be up to Moz in my view - he is a person, not a frisbee. Time to change it David, or do away with it. And I am so sorry this happened to you and hope that you are okay.
Suparni

I think a lot of people treat Morrissey a bit like a rape victim when it comes to Moz-solo - He says he hates it and everyone just says "awe he doesn't mean that. HE WANTED IT."

You do realize this comparison is insulting to rape victims everywhere, right? Gossip =/= rape.

Morrissey has always liked his private life to be separate, he likes to maintain the mystery in things. Through artwork, music, and interviews he has shared what he wants to share in his own way - and he has given us so very much, so much more than most - true intimacy does not have to be in the form of nitpicking and dissection. He deserves to share in his own way. Everyone deserves that. He should be allowed to style his presentation as he wishes. I respect that and moz solo utterly obliterates the possibility. He hates technology and the information age. I think he deserves to live a private life at this point.

You have a valid point about him being allowed to have privacy. So, no stalking! Gossip and criticism =/= stalking or invasion of privacy. Unless someone's posting pictures of him sitting in his private domicile, people are not "violating privacy" by discussing what they have seen or heard or suspect. As long as there's no actual defamation, most humans in the Western world are subject to gossip and it's perfectly legal. And if he hates technology so much, then he should just ignore anything that goes on here. Does he? Who knows? SOMEONE certainly keeps the Emperor informed. And not very accurately.

Still, I wouldn't want a bunch of people dissecting every song and show the second that it happens either. I wouldn't want people leaking unreleased works. I wouldn't want a site like this about me. I also appreciate all of the information and sharing I have had here. But it is about Moz and it should be up to Moz in my view - he is a person, not a frisbee. Time to change it David, or do away with it. And I am so sorry this happened to you and hope that you are okay.
Suparni

Analysis and criticism has ALWAYS been a part of mass media distribution. Music reviews. Movie reviews. TV show reviews. The internet simply makes everyone's criticism public. It's long been a tradition among stage actors to await opening night reviews with a mixture of angst, terror, and potential glee. If you pay attention, you'll hear some openly admit THEY AVOID THEM! No one is forcing Morrissey to read what's written about him, his work, his band, his life choices here. In fact, he might not have ever read a word. But someone has. Ever play a children's game called Telephone? (Also called Chinese Whispers...how ironic!)

And lastly, Morrissey isn't JUST human being. He is a celebrity. He gets a lot of perks from his celebrity...and it's common knowledge there are drawbacks as well -- Adoring fans, Stalker-y fans, Meddling journalists, and lots of Curious fans on websites ready with witty commentary and the easy insult. He has cultivated an image and music that has caught thousands in its web. I am sure he was really happy with it when all he got was raving audiences, fame and fortune. Well, now the trade-off is a web-site where SOME people like to insult him, and MANY MORE intelligently and introspectively attempt to understand him, his music, and his celebrity. Oh, and there's a few adoring sycophants too. Go figure.

Sorry the hear about this, Moz really needs to grow a pair, for f***s sake, what a childish little c***.
I will happily pay for Tseng's ticket just to spite the little bitch and his gestapo

Whoever it is that just dissected my post and started with insult to rape victim analogy... no, it was not lessening the crime or trauma of rape in any way whatsoever in my mind, perhaps you see things differently. No insult intended and the analogy is in regard to the ATTITUDE toward date rape prominent in a lot of places which I have seen myself with dear friends involved. Soooooo, seeing how you like to twist things around I stopped reading there... try posting your name, jerk - then maybe I will get through at least a paragraph of the garbage you spew.

What a double moral , on the one hand he takes it against David , on the other he laughs, rewards, and give the mic to Julia Riley ... tsk tsk ...GROW UP DIVA!

Whoever it is that just dissected my post and started with insult to rape victim analogy... no, it was not lessening the crime or trauma of rape in any way whatsoever in my mind, perhaps you see things differently. No insult intended and the analogy is in regard to the ATTITUDE toward date rape prominent in a lot of places which I have seen myself with dear friends involved. Soooooo, seeing how you like to twist things around I stopped reading there... try posting your name, jerk - then maybe I will get through at least a paragraph of the garbage you spew.

Thank you for proving you are a jerk. You have clarified what you said, which makes it less insulting. The fact you spewed such bile when I pointed out your ERROR suggests you didn't care you insulted people in the first place.

No wonder you are defending Morrissey. You can't take criticism either.

And, btw, "suparni" isn't your birthname, is it? Hypocrite.

Anon Y. Mous

I first heard of this site when he wore the F*** Morrisey-Solo shirt at one of his gigs. I had to visit this site to find out why he hated it so much but I still don't see why he does. Of course there are going to be a few that take the time out of their miserable lives to come here and say nasty things but I've noticed there are more fans on here that love him and his music. I just love the setlists and pictures that some of you post, it's fantastic for people like me that are unfortunate to attend.

i read your first line still spewing on about your nitpicking and desperation to just dissect because you don't agree with me - so to me you are the one insulting victims of such crimes by using them as pawns to insult me and try to make me feel like i was incorrect. No. If you are a rape victim and feel insulted, I am sorry. But don't speak on behalf of groups of people... and don't assume you know me.

gosh now i remember why i stopped posting here a long time ago.

now i realize even more why moz wants it down.

David, clean the joint up for cryin out loud... it's about time. Try to find the balance.

gosh now i remember why i stopped posting here a long time ago.

now i realize even more why moz wants it down.

David, clean the joint up for cryin out loud... it's about time. Try to find the balance.

Poor, put-upon Suparni. Whine like a brat if someone disagrees with your post. And openly admit not to reading the reply because of being INSULTED.

Yet, will spew insults with abandon and ignorance. And then screams for closure of the site because dissenting opinions are allowed. Will you now claim you're been assaulted? Wanker.

I was VERY respectful in my first reply. You lacked the same courtesy in each of your whines.

You're a real whiner...er, winner.

It's true, I was ejected before the show started by several of Morrissey's security / crew. They didn't give a reason other than 'you know what you did' which I assume is running this website. I went to get a refund at the ticket office but the Live Nation promoter denied it saying I had to take it up with the band.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAHAHAH

Maybe you'll learn to have a little class now and rethink what you've been doing. Posting lies about Morrissey is just the half of it. You have allowed and even rewarded "trolls" for posting filthy lies and disgusting false information along with many other things that would get your ass kicked. Consider yourself lucky. Don't let me see you at a show or anywhere, you stupid fook. You are, officially, a loser.

If this is à Morrissey fan site why can't people talk about the Copenhagen gig.
This forum only talks about Morrissey 's fans And hate to THE band members.
If David realy rejected maybe hè deserve it ( sorry david )
David can you show your Copenhagen ticket?

Tomorrow i hope to go to THE Aarhus gig ,And i Will write à review about THE gig And THE peformance.
But not talking about all those crap overhere.

I'm à fan
Regards

This is sad news indeed. Morrissey wouldn't be where he is today without this site. David, I highly appreciate all that you've done, and I can only hope that you continue to run this site as a banner for free speech and critical thinking, as opposed to the government-regulated places of worship that Morrissey apparently approves.

I'm a huge fan of Morrissey, in the frontline for every show near my home, but this is ridiculous.

I think you should consider removing the anonymous comments though.

I have nothing to do with David T.

I have never been abusive on this website, although post "anonymously" (if that is even the root of this problem).

I have been a Morrissey fan for so, so long... such a big part of my life.

I have been upset by this story... ejecting someone for running a fan website?

I have had enough.

I have to say good bye, Morrissey. Thank you for everything... it was a blast.

I have nothing to do with David T.

I have never been abusive on this website, although post "anonymously" (if that is even the root of this problem).

I have been a Morrissey fan for so, so long... such a big part of my life.

I have been upset by this story... ejecting someone for running a fan website?

I have had enough.

I have to say good bye, Morrissey. Thank you for everything... it was a blast.

whatever, bye!

This is sad news indeed. Morrissey wouldn't be where he is today without this site. David, I highly appreciate all that you've done, and I can only hope that you continue to run this site as a banner for free speech and critical thinking, as opposed to the government-regulated places of worship that Morrissey apparently approves.

I'm a huge fan of Morrissey, in the frontline for every show near my home, but this is ridiculous.

I think you should consider removing the anonymous comments though.

maybe you should buy tickets to the next tseng show? go away, we don't care about you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom