Copenhagen, Denmark added (July 17, 2018, DR Koncerthuset); on sale now

Well hang in there,sounds like it can only get better for you ....thats rough meanwhile take a stroll back,relax,and listen to WE'LL LET YOU KNOW ,
Thanks for response love, knowing my luck though, it will get worse. Ha ha ha

Go Morrissey! It only took 2 weeks! For how many tickets was that again?

Edit: "The concert hall and the DR Town are located in the northern part of Ørestad – an ambitious development area in Copenhagen, Denmark. The concert complex consists of four halls with the main auditorium seating 1,800 people."

Lolololololololol. Fresh off of his most successful stadium tour in the history of stadium tours!

Last edited:
I would concentrate on the upcoming Drama J tour, word has it that for many dates not a single ticket has been sold.
What a disaster the Drama J Tour!o_O
NO TIX SOLD:squiffy:

Yet the Drama J fans are worried about a MOZ SELLOUT:rock:

Leg it you washed up Scouse soak.
jealous much, he remembers my name
one thing liverpudlians aren't scared of is confrontation, so long as we know who enemy is, not some shithole on internet
tatty hyead irene

Thanks for response love, knowing my luck though, it will get worse. Ha ha ha
in response to that twat who called me some sad soak from Liverpool, he sent a long response but its not appeared basically said hey shitfce say it to my face not on a keyboard, scousers are scared of no one
irene

I don't know who you are as you hide behind anonymity of internet shite. But, I wish you a slow painful death.

It’s hard to see past you pissing yourself at the Liverpool gig a few years ago.
The sight of you sat on the floor sobbing, then launching into a tirade at anyone who looked at you or spoke to you. Lol

jealous much, he remembers my name
one thing liverpudlians aren't scared of is confrontation, so long as we know who enemy is, not some shithole on internet
tatty hyead irene

I also recall your meltdown whilst rotten on the cider, "dont' call me Irene, my name is f***ing Reeney". LOL.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom