CONTROVERSIAL MORRISSEY QUESTION!!!!!

S

stinky

Ok, I'm not a sicko, but I was discussing this with my mate last nite and I just wondered what the rest of you thought:

If anything happened to Morrissey (like a double-decker bus crashed into him, God forbid), where in Manchester would fans congregate to pay their respects?

(For example, fans of John Lennon gathered on Albert Docks in Liverpool and outside the Dakota building in New York when you-know-what happened...)

I'd be congregating, with my younger selves, under my duvet.

> Salford Lads club, now stop being evil

Oh yeah, of course, I suppose that would probably be the obvious choice. (Sorry, I'm feeling a bit dopey today!)

> Ok, I'm not a sicko, but I was discussing this with my mate last nite and
> I just wondered what the rest of you thought:

> If anything happened to Morrissey (like a double-decker bus crashed into
> him, God forbid), where in Manchester would fans congregate to pay their
> respects?

> (For example, fans of John Lennon gathered on Albert Docks in Liverpool
> and outside the Dakota building in New York when you-know-what
> happened...)

Dont be silly the man will live forever he aint gonna die!!!!

That indeed is a very morbid question, but hey! That's what us Morrissey fans are known for, right? Anyways, I can deny I have had the same thought before. I think in the UK, it would be the Salford Lads Club, and his grave.... My god, that would put Jim Morrisson to shame. In Los Angeles, I dunno.... Maybe outside the Cat & Fiddle. The huge white walls there are perfect for a shrine. What a terrible question. I can't believe you even asked that! But ya, the answer about from the tops of very high buildings was the best. That, or in our running cars. In a garage. With no windows.

Back
Top Bottom