Morrissey Central "CONTROVERSIAL (I.E, TRUE) PEARL-CLUTCHING INSTAGRAM POSTING" (May 10, 2020)

C_kuli12.png

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 56368

Taken from:

Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey Do you realize that people in China have also died of coronavirus?

f***ing idiot! I thought you had a f***ing brain! Why the f*** are you posting that crap on your site?

Last edited by a moderator:
The absolute f***ing state on this. It's one small step from blaming them to all-out racist characterisations. f*** him, and f*** his racist mates.

All-out racist characterisations? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! I though you went away?

:rolleyes:

FAKE C you were criticizing someone a minute ago making the claim that they were experts on Moz inner thoughts when here you are conducting yourself as an expert of Moz inner thoughts?

I wonder how it got to Europe.

And what wrong choice did he make? What's Morrissey got to do with Trump & Boris not shutting borders or Chinese students studying in the UK?

Based on a documentary I saw, the virus traveled from Wuhan (China) to Milan as a result of close business connections (the fashion industry) between the 2 cities. So frequently traveling Chinese business people brought it to Europe, possibly before the Chinese government had revealed the information about the spread of the epidemic in their country.

The actual spread of the virus is from not closing our borders sooner with the UK and Europe (because white people at the White House denied white people can be contagions). Blame Boris Johnson and Trump for their lolly-gagging. China closed its own borders once they quarantined in December. New Zealand closed its borders to all indiscriminately & immediately and quarantined and now they are Clear of the virus (a female leader accomplished this, mind you). Mainland China-adjacent Hong Kong traced its largest source of cases from returning students from the UK. It’s a bitter pill, M. Who’s made the wrong choice now? Stay unleashed.

Mainland China made the wrong choice. Duh. When they have cultivated centuries worth of desensitization on its citizens. Enough so that they would go to unspeakable measures just to obtain animals to consume or people of various practices to hack and mutilate. Countless people of Chinese decent have flocked to all corners of the globe in order to flee. Chinese is nice, maybe Chinese should stop resisting the human capacity for empathy ?

Borders are imaginary lines, placards on the roadside, some even patrolled. Yet I still recieved packages, somebody had to fly to transfer that Etc, the unseen world never stopped operating, only the feeders did.

Morrisseys message is a clear racist attack on all Chinese people,
reaffirming his deep racist views yet again.
Yes, you are quite right, and so is morrissey, why because 10 years later after sub spices. .....he is correct yet again....... learn to live with it love , he's always right, you... well go back to be a street, kerb crawler.... you brainless whore. .......

Please, if anyone reading this is a friend, relative or colleague of Morrissey's, have the following conversation.
"What do you think of the meat industry in the UK, Morrissey".
M - "it's appalling, barbaric etc..."
"Whose fault do you think that is?".
M - "The authorities, the meat industry, the people who promote the meat-eating lifestyle".
"Is it the faulty of the British people themselves?"
M - "err, no not really".
"So, do you think we should blame the treatment of animals in China fairly and squarely on the Chinese people themselves?"
M - "oh, err, good point. No, we shouldn't. Many of them will be against it, just as many British people are totally opposed to the meat industry. Thanks for pointing this out".
But the British people ARE directly to blame for the barbarity of the meat industry. The authorities are not to blame. Where there is demand, there will be supply. As long as the British people continue to demand affordable meat in such large numbers, the factory farms will have to produce loads of meat cheaply and cruelly. Don't blame the industry- they're just providing a demanded service. It's amoral. It's capitalism.
However, when I say that the British consumers are to blame for the barbarity of the meat industry, I'm obviously excluding the less than one percent of them that are vegan/ animal activists. Same for the Chinese. But most Chinese people are complicit in the barbarity and I don't think it's unreasonable to call them out or blame them for it.

Really? A bad pun triggered you people so much?

Are you aware that you are accusing people of real life crimes, RACISM???

They're probably baiting and laughing to see how you people react. I've seen really racist things, like death threats and a lot more vulgarities and I don't see you pointing at these people

Asian blooded people here in Canada are being violently attacked over this. A 90 something old man with dementia was shoved to the concrete, and a young woman was punched in the face and fell on the concrete sidewalk. This reminds me of kick the redhead day.

Asian blooded people here in Canada are being violently attacked over this. A 90 something old man with dementia was shoved to the concrete, and a young woman was punched in the face and fell on the concrete sidewalk. This reminds me of kick the redhead day.
And that's just here in British Columbia, Canada.

The wrong choice to repost this image.
This image and its scapegoating of an ethnicity of people who are being physically and verbally attacked when they step outside their homes even if they’ve never been to the continent of Asia is what this image inflames. It’s inaccurate and promotes racism and racial prejudice. Donald Trump, Boris Johnson and European leaders had advisors who told them to lockdown in January and have everyone quarantine and shut the borders. They didn’t. So don’t blame « The Chinese. » If anything, the people of Wuhan, China, specifically, have suffered enough. They did not « stop » anyone from doing anything. And neither did your Chinese neighbor or random passerby who happens to be Chinese. That is what I mean. I can’t be any clearer. Please read the article and infographic of case tracing and review the image again if you still aren’t understanding what I am saying.
I don't know if it was fake news or what, but I read that western countries funded coronavirus experiments in Wuhan. If this is true, then who isn't 'nice'?

And you are comparing an meme pun with the Ask song that does not imply any physical violence with a crime and violence against a human being? Sweet Lord, I think that moods are altered by this pandemic and you are just wanting to find reasons to discount into something

Based on a documentary I saw, the virus traveled from Wuhan (China) to Milan as a result of close business connections (the fashion industry) between the 2 cities. So frequently traveling Chinese business people brought it to Europe, possibly before the Chinese government had revealed the information about the spread of the epidemic in their country.
What about European business people bringing it back? Why blame the Chinese? I know a lot of people who were in China at the back end of last year and travelled back to Europe and the USA.

And you are comparing an meme pun with the Ask song that does not imply any physical violence with a crime and violence against a human being? Sweet Lord, I think that moods are altered by this pandemic and you are just wanting to find reasons to discount into something

Yes, this is how racism works. People with not very keen intellects take the words of an authority figure or celebrity and act out on them. President Trump suggests drinking or injecting bleach might be a cure for coronavirus - hospitals in the US have ER cases where people drank bleach. Morrissey or whoever mentions Chinese Flu or Kung Flu and people blame anyone of Asian descent for the virus and act out on it, sometimes violently. Morrissey has come down on the dark side, the side of hate and division. It is really disappointing just because he happens to look handsome in this drawing. He is indeed perpetuating racism, there's no question of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom