Consequence: "Win Tickets to See Morrissey Live and Meet Drummer Brendan Buckley" (November 11, 2022)

morrissey-giveaway.jpg

Win Tickets to See Morrissey Live and Meet Drummer Brendan Buckley

"...But that’s not all! In partnership with Modern Drummer, Consequence will set the winner up with a meet and greet with Moz’s drummer, Brendan Buckley, who will even let you and your guest take a seat at his personal drum kit right after soundcheck. As if the prospect of hearing new material from Morrissey’s upcoming album, Bonfire of Teenagers, weren’t enough!"

Screenshot_20221112-014327.png

FWD.

I would really rather meet Morrissey and Alain and go to soundcheck, but some people don't realize soundcheck is not about the band sitting around and chatting with you, so I can see why they wouldn't offer that. I have never seen a contest to meet the drummer tho. Who thinks of these things :rolleyes:

I would really rather meet Morrissey and Alain and go to soundcheck, but some people don't realize soundcheck is not about the band sitting around and chatting with you, so I can see why they wouldn't offer that. I have never seen a contest to meet the drummer tho. Who thinks of these things :rolleyes:
I Know. This is just bizarre. Who TF is going to want to do this? He's a nice guy n' all but he's been Morrissey's drummer for all of five minutes. How is this a reward?

I reckon some lunatic fans are going to try and use this to sneak into the dressing room in order to stalk and harrass Moz. Hopefully there’s extra security present to prevent any kind of aggression (hugs, cries, screams, etc) towards Moz.

Nnnnnnnnnnit, mate.

I Know. This is just bizarre. Who TF is going to want to do this? He's a nice guy n' all but he's been Morrissey's drummer for all of five minutes. How is this a reward?

Yeah it may be awkward, but hey! free tickets to M? nothing wrong with that.

I’m just happy things are going smoothly for Morrissey and great things are ahead/promised. I will be at the Anthem in DC. I don’t want to meet this guy and it’s super weird. Alain would be a coup. Great that he’s back. I would enter the contest to tell Jesse Tobias that he sucks. So there’s that.

The truth with all due respect but who wants to know Brendan drummer? People want to meet Morrissey or at least Alain or Boz if he were

I’m just happy things are going smoothly for Morrissey and great things are ahead/promised. I will be at the Anthem in DC. I don’t want to meet this guy and it’s super weird. Alain would be a coup. Great that he’s back. I would enter the contest to tell Jesse Tobias that he sucks. So there’s that.
Poor Jesse!! But Morrissey wants it!!!!

Oh goody! Someone gets the thrill of spending a few minutes with what's his name. He's the new victim in the ever revolving door that is Morrissey's rhythm section.
This would be hilarious, if it wasn't so pathetic. Morrissey can't be arsed to meet one measly fan? Not even for a Consequence contest? 🙄

modern drummer obviously thought of it as it is their contest.

Oh goody! Someone gets the thrill of spending a few minutes with what's his name. He's the new victim in the ever revolving door that is Morrissey's rhythm section.
This would be hilarious, if it wasn't so pathetic. Morrissey can't be arsed to meet one measly fan? Not even for a Consequence contest? 🙄
wouldnt fancy spending christmas day with you.

Right and they have all the say, Morrissey and the band does not get involved, they just show up and let people tell them what to do :rolleyes: :crazy:
can you not see the connection,modern drummer magazine----brendan buckley drummer.the only other drummer i know is bernard mathews turkey drummers ftom the 90s.

Ah come on guys, where’s the love? Was a time I would have been really up for this!

One of the great things about Moz’s musical timeline is the great lineup of drummers who have set up behind him. Matt Walker’s fireworks were always going to be a tough act to follow.

I do like his laid back cool style and find I’m listening to the songs more. Just love those drums perspective vids. He appears to be very modest and approachable.

He smiles occasionally too!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom