Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

the secret is to expect the worse and plan for the best. A weekend in Krakow would be worth spending even without a concert but a Monday in Essen...mmm

This guy gets it.

I could go to London and see some inpersonal show at the O2 anytime. Berlin? LET'S GO!

This guy gets it.

I could go to London and see some inpersonal show at the O2 anytime. Berlin? LET'S GO!

The 'guy that gets it' wishes you a great visit to the fantastic city of Berlin. I went to a concert in Columbiahalle a couple of years back and it's a great venue. Remember that when you buy a beer inside they charge you a 1 Euro deposit on your (plastic) glass so you have to take it back to the bar with you. That confused me at first but meant that (unlike most venues) the floor remained clean..good German thinking! Both the German concerts i went to were absolutely rammed so expect a long queue at the bar and to sweat like crazy. Enjoy

This guy gets it.

Anybody about to pony up £60-90 for o2 plus London price hotel and additional travel costs should take a quick look at my post on page 8 of this thread and consider what represents the better value

Last edited:
I'm doing Warsaw, Krakov, Berlin, even though I live in London. Much better.

To be frank , the most important piece of news out of all this is that Moz must be feeling really in a very good shape to embrace this Tour in the very near future.

Cheers Moz

To be frank , the most important piece of news out of all this is that Moz must be feeling really in a very good shape to embrace this Tour in the very near future.

Cheers Moz

That's what I'm sayin'!

Indeed! Combined with his "Please Close the Door Behind Me" post on TTY, it seems like Morrissey is in a better place right now than he has been in a long time—remarkable considering all of the drama of the last few months. I am cautiously optimistic!

The 'guy that gets it' wishes you a great visit to the fantastic city of Berlin. I went to a concert in Columbiahalle a couple of years back and it's a great venue. Remember that when you buy a beer inside they charge you a 1 Euro deposit on your (plastic) glass so you have to take it back to the bar with you. That confused me at first but meant that (unlike most venues) the floor remained clean..good German thinking! Both the German concerts i went to were absolutely rammed so expect a long queue at the bar and to sweat like crazy. Enjoy

Many thanks. I went in February for my birthday and had a terrible time due to other circumstances but you could tell it was a wonderful place. Looking forward to doing things correctly this time.

Magnet Club on the Friday? Ja Bitte!

The 02 arena? Disturbing.

Ticket prices are similar to Kylie (just as an example) - general admission are the top priced so I guess for moz you get to stand for £79 or so Each ticket comes with a £12 'convenience fee'. The site also mentions the cheap seats (that will be £50 plus) are not recommended for those suffering vertigo! (Or visual or hearing impairment I imagine ).

Think I paid around £40 face value for Moz's gig at Wembley Arena in 2006 and I don't even think that show sold out. I showed up late due to the trains and arrived towards the end of KY's set and got within 30 feet of the stage. Got to love those tardy Londoners!

None of you should be making plans to travel to any shows unless you can be assured that everyone in attendance is not a threat to sneeze in his general direction lest the entire tour be cancelled.

He's never gonna complete these dates so yes let's live up to the name he gave us and start the online hateful crèche betting shop.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny, we both know is over before he hit Vienna.

The Mad Brewer

Obviously BB is a jealous, bitter little man who never made anything of himself so he has to go on the Internet and write essays of complete nonsense to appear important, while insulting a man he's never known personally. Who's the fool in this situation? Not Morrissey.

Essen is almost sold out
https://www.getgo.de/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=feature/seatmap&cType=web&cId=1&evId=4203270&affiliate=GTG&key=631187$4203270&force_session=ja&a_promotionId=0&popup=true&exclusive_dealid=-1

:)

Essen is almost sold out
https://www.getgo.de/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=feature/seatmap&cType=web&cId=1&evId=4203270&affiliate=GTG&key=631187$4203270&force_session=ja&a_promotionId=0&popup=true&exclusive_dealid=-1

:)

No, it`s not sold out. On eventim.de Tickets are available. But the capacity is only 1.500 seating, so it will be sold out in a few days.

Anyone know what time Lisbon tickets go on sale tomorrow and where is best to buy? I've tried looking myself but my Portuguese isn't strong enough.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom