Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

YES!!!!

Germany is on the list. Great news!!!!

It's Morrissey Roulette these days.

He'll fulfill 70% of these dates. The question is, which shows fall in that 70%?

May the odds be ever in your favor, kids.

02.11 Johnny Marr Cologne
05.11 Moz Hannover
24.11 Moz Essen

What a month!!!!!

The O2? Really? Oh dear

Who wants to take wagers on how many shows are cancelled?

enjoy the shows, hope Morrissey has a good [changing] setlist for you gig-go'ers

I'll pass, as you know, too old, crowdshy&physical ill

'my face is as mean as my life has been'...no France, Belgium,Netherlands...oh Vienna

im going to the bookie`s to place a bet on this , ill say by the eigth show it will cancelled

enjoy the shows, hope Morrissey has a good [changing] setlist for you gig-go'ers

'my face is as mean as my life has been'...no France, Belgium,Netherlands...oh Vienna

Come on, celibate, Essen is just across the border :)

This is further evidence that Morrissey does not care about his fans. He screwed so many people in the U.S. when he pulled the latest round of cancellations, and he goes scheduling new dates elsewhere--ridiculous.

What is the over/under on cancellations?

I'd usually like to come in with a reasoned response but all I have time for is "oh, f*** off".

There have been so many shows completed in the US and no other country has had a look in during 2013-14.

Furthermore, this is a list of confirmed dates so far, so a tad early to be getting your Pampers in a twist, Fanny.

Might be worth waiting until an official annoucement is made. Diversity are playing London Arena on Sat 30th November.

26th of November
Stadsschouwburg Antwerpen = Belgium

im going to the bookie`s to place a bet on this , ill say by the eigth show it will cancelled

Oh shut up, it's none of your business

That venue in Krakow looks incredible.. That's the one for me

Looking forward to being envious of all you europeans!

What i wouldn't give to be in Berlin with my brother now. We saw Moz at the Columbia Halle in '09. # nights of Moz in that town would be so sweet. My bro will have to go without me :(

Last edited:

This is further evidence that Morrissey does not care about his fans. He screwed so many people in the U.S. when he pulled the latest round of cancellations, and he goes scheduling new dates elsewhere--ridiculous.

What is the over/under on cancellations?

We know he doesn't care about us, and somehow we're able to move on with our lives. others though seem to have a hard time coming to terms with that fact.

Roll on the three Sweden dates, Copenhagen and Berlin. Note the spacing between shows? These won't be the final ones. More dates will be added shortly, I'm sure.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom