Confirmed 2014 tour dates; seeking label to issue "World Peace..." - TTY

Re: Confirmed 2014 tour dates - TTY

Erm..jealous?? :rolleyes:

Not really. Buying tickets for Morrissey gigs are like putting money on Darren Anderton aka Sicknote to be top goal scorer every season.

Although I concede Italy actually has a chance of Morrissey fulfilling some dates. At least two anyway.

Oooh 4000 posts

Last edited:

Is someone experienced in buying tickets from eventim for the german dates? Do they sell very quickly (within minutes) or is there a chance to get hold of a ticket later the day?

You shouldn't have a problem later that day or even the following days. Not sure about the other venues, but Columbiahalle holds a capacity of apr. 3,000. The last time it took a couple of weeks to sell out.

Maybe the spacing between dates has to do with the fact that he can't do these massive tour with back to back nights anymore (obviously)? He needs a lot more time to rest between shows, which should help assure that he stays well and that the risk of cancellations is minimal?

You shouldn't have a problem later that day or even the following days. Not sure about the other venues, but Columbiahalle holds a capacity of apr. 3,000. The last time it took a couple of weeks to sell out.

ok, thanks for the information :thumb:

Bagged mine for Krakow! :D

Could you post a link please to the ticket site, thanks

Considering that London is the last city on the list of confirmed dates (so far), it looks like Boz turned out to be wrong.

Boz never spills the beans. He'll deny all knowledge right up and until an announcement is made.

ticketone.it - for all 6 italian venues - go on sale 27th @10 am

Go ahead, sad veiled bride!

London O2... Price: £46.50 - £79.50...... so plus booking fee, about £90..... to see him in an aircraft hanger with seats up to the ceiling.... No thanks.

You can be sure he won't end with London. He will round out the year in Dublin as he has done many times in the past. Although .002% of me is slightly worried that Ireland isn't on the list yet, so I might live to eat my words.

He damn well better play Dublin!!!!

Does anybody know the ticket sites for Copenhagen & Sweden? Searching & searching and I've found nothing yet.

I wish I could afford to make the trip. I hope that this tour goes smashingly well and he comes back to the U.S. to make up for the cancellations in the Northeast :)

Maybe the spacing between dates has to do with the fact that he can't do these massive tour with back to back nights anymore (obviously)? He needs a lot more time to rest between shows, which should help assure that he stays well and that the risk of cancellations is minimal?

Yup, spacing between dates and larger venues makes more sense both in terms of health and financial viability. Of course those who moan about higher ticket prices and "aircraft hanger" venues would also be the first to complain if he continued scheduling tours like the old days (5 gigs a week in smaller venues) and then cancelled most of them due to illness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom