Morrissey Central "Confirmation" - no further tour dates (July 14, 2022)

Friday 14 October at the Brighton Centre will be the final night of Morrissey's upcoming UK tour. No additional dates will be added.

image001_mkp1cm.jpg

"Confirmation" the gigs that "will be announced this week" aren't being announced.
Regards,
FWD.

I'm not usually one to grumble...but does Morrissey Central have any idea about what's going on?

I mean, he's 63, I don't expect him to traipse around the UK, performing at every hole in a hedge. However, he should maybe tell SER this before erroneous stuff gets posted on Central.

Cynical me anticipates an arena date or two before Xmas, which will mop up the ‘excess’ demand for less effort/expense.

I mean, he's 63, I don't expect him to traipse around the UK, performing at every hole in a hedge. However, he should maybe tell SER this before erroneous stuff gets posted on Central.
I think Quest needs to nip this SER issue immediately. I think there’s definitely a power struggle going on and I’m sure SER is feeling pushed out. That said, situations like this exactly prove why he should be. Sure, maybe he’s doing what Morrissey is telling him but I strongly doubt this is the case currently. Maybe someone can correct me but he seems like a hanger on’er so to speak.

That slogan ‘you wouldn’t…’ reminds me of those old video/dvd warnings…. ‘ “you wouldn’t steal a video from a shop, don’t download…’ or something like that

Last edited:
It all does rather appear to be a tad
Unprofessional.
I bet the good folk of Swansea
are seething.

Maybe Sam only just told him that none of those 'sold out' UK dates have actually sold out? :unsure:

They literally posted the actual cities where additional shows would occur. How does this happen?

They literally posted the actual cities where additional shows would occur. How does this happen?

As much as I want to blame SER for all of it, I suppose it could be a case of some deals falling through? Perhaps a premature announcement on something that was not finalized?

I remember shortly after Vauxhall came out there was an announcement of LA & NY shows. Then Morrissey said he never agreed to play those shows. Whatever happened that time it was definitely not on SER.

As much as I want to blame SER for all of it, I suppose it could be a case of some deals falling through? Perhaps a premature announcement on something that was not finalized?

I remember shortly after Vauxhall came out there was an announcement of LA & NY shows. Then Morrissey said he never agreed to play those shows. Whatever happened that time it was definitely not on SER.
But that’s why you wait until you have agreements finalized and signed. I feel there’s almost no way this isn’t a case of jumping the gun.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom