Confirmation email.

got mine.

and yeh the prices are unbelievable.

To be honest I think they are a bit steep too. I also cant understand why standing at G mex is more expensive than the other venues.

I am not convinced that ticket sales will be that great due to the tour earlier this year. He is trying to fit in as many people in these arena gigs as he did in all the smaller venues put together and unless you are a fanatic like many on here I think other will give it a miss. Other than gmex I cant see it selling out.

For £40 an hour and a half minimum might be nice!

got mine and just realised i've spent over £130 in about 2 and half hours :eek: :eek: (2 morrissey tickets, 1 my chemical romance and 1 mitchell&webb) must not spend anymore today!!

Seeing Kristeen Young should be good. She's excellent.
got mine and just realised i've spent over £130 in about 2 and half hours (2 morrissey tickets, 1 my chemical romance and 1 mitchell&webb) must not spend anymore today!!

Manic rose, you like Mitchell and Webb? I love them, but I think Peep Show is better than 'that m + w look'. I could marry David Mitchell tmr, he's beautiful!

got mine and just realised i've spent over £130 in about 2 and half hours (2 morrissey tickets, 1 my chemical romance and 1 mitchell&webb) must not spend anymore today!!

Manic rose, you like Mitchell and Webb? I love them, but I think Peep Show is better than 'that m + w look'. I could marry David Mitchell tmr, he's beautiful!
Gosh I made a mess of that! I meant to quote the paragraph below.

I received my confirmation e-mail within minutes of booking the tickets. Very pleased.:)

MCR? Me too!

which venue? going to see them at nottingham rock city next month but still brought tickets for the nottingham arena gig in march. i tend to get a little obsessive....

personally i prefer that m&w look to peep show - the first series of it was really funny but it started to go downhill a bit after that. that m&w look is so strange and funny - like the tribe living in the garden centre last night :p :D

got mine for g-mex saturday, very much looking forward to it, but booked an extra ticket by accident. oops. Didn't want to risk losing the other three by going back. Never mind, i have a bunch of people who i'm sure will take it off my hands, if not, on ebay it goes.

Back
Top Bottom