confimation of ones lonliness

B

Brutalful

Not only are there no chatters in this room right now, but there are no people ANYWHERE in here right now! Your alone and stupid and playing on the computer when you could be out with your friends..if you had any who could stand you. youve gone to a vacant room.Every other person on here that you thought you could find solace or understanding from is out having a good time without you. You suck.

Re: confimation of ones loneliness

> Not only are there no chatters in this room right now, but there¿ are no people ANYWHERE in here right now! Your alone and stupid¿ and playing on the computer when you could be out with your¿ friends..if you had any who could stand you. youve gone to a¿ vacant room.Every other person on here that you thought you¿ could find solace or understanding from is out having a good¿ time without you. You suck.
Is this a message to yourself as well as anyone who reads it?
There was an episode of the Simpsons that I taped once. It had a section where a news program had a buch of disclaimers fly up the screen very quickly. I slowed it down on my VCR to read what they said and one of them said "If you can read this, you have no life." I wonder how they knew. Is this one of those things?

no...only what I keep flashing on when hitting the red "Chat room" icon up top

see

Wow, you're almost as pathetic as me.¿ Not only are there no chatters in this room right now, but there¿ are no people ANYWHERE in here right now! Your alone and stupid¿ and playing on the computer when you could be out with your¿ friends..if you had any who could stand you. youve gone to a¿ vacant room.Every other person on here that you thought you¿ could find solace or understanding from is out having a good¿ time without you. You suck.

Back
Top Bottom