Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

Confession time! Who downloaded Years of Refusal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the reasons I haven't (and won't) d/l either. The digital "lisp" present on that recent download of Paris was an example of what you're talking about.

Looking forward to cracking the CD open, looking at the artwork while I recline with headphones on. Morrissey is the only artist I keep this (arguably outdated) ritual alive for.

I'll wait...

I'm worried that the downloads will be shitty mashed up compressed mp3's - I want the full Moz experience :horny:

Looking forward to cracking the CD open, looking at the artwork while I recline with headphones on. Morrissey is the only artist I keep this (arguably outdated) ritual alive for.

That's what I meant by the real thing.

I'm guilty..but i will also buy the vynil and the cd format..as always!!
and also the paris single.. bought 4 tickets..maybe one or two more til may..june..so yes i'm guilty but not feel bad at all..and i will not hang it out on a clock!!;)

OMG me too! :eek: or something very simmilar :D - I'm dying to hear it though ... but I haven't downloaded it :guitar:

Seems like everybody here really likes YoR and it reminded me of something Moz said at Wireless O2 - during the backstage interview - it was something like "fans will like it but critics won't" - first part seems correct, lets hope he's wrong about the second one ;)

I have a paypal account, if that would make you feel better. :)

IF and WHEN tickets ever go on sale for the Aragon show, I think we can pre-order then.

Are you Morrissey? I'll buy you a drink next time I see you, but I'm not paypal-ing you anything. ;)

I don't know if they will do that iTunes preorder thing again. Remains to be seen. I actually don't like that, because I intend to buy a hard copy instead of just a download. The iTunes preorder thing would essentially force me to buy it twice.

They should go on sale this coming week, or the week after, I would think. We're still something like eleven weeks out from the show, sounds about right.

I don't know if they will do that iTunes preorder thing again. Remains to be seen. I actually don't like that, because I intend to buy a hard copy instead of just a download. The iTunes preorder thing would essentially force me to buy it twice.

You can pre-order it from Amazon, I have pre-ordered YoR (CD+DVD) :D

Guilty in one count of YoR-ing. But as I am sure ALL who downloaded it WILL buy the album anyways (and I am a sucker for the vinyls anyways) I dont think any damage is done. But I actually downloaded something before it was released for the first time today and I kind of feel like a criminal:p:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom