Concert start time?

racheluk

Finish time?

Can anyone remember what time Moz gigs usually finish (based on previous tours) and whether it is any earlier on a Sunday?

I'm just wondering whether there's any chance I can catch the last train back to Manchester or if I need to start looking for a cheap hotel...

Re: Finish time?

Hmmmm, London Palladium gigs in 2006 which were on Sunday night finished around 10:30pm.

On Sunday train service ends earlier than weekday and also you have to check engineering work schedule.

Last edited:
Re: Finish time?

Hmmmm, London Palladium gigs in 2006 which were on Sunday night finished around 10:30pm.

Thanks.

On Sunday train service ends earlier than weekday and also you have to check engineering work schedule.

Yeah, if the show was any other day apart from Sunday, there'd be no problem getting home but it looks like the last train will be about half an hour earlier on Sunday. :(

Settimes?

Anyone have any info (or speculation) regarding Moz settimes for Tour of Refusal? I'll be seeing him at Wellmont on 3/16. Yes I know its blasphemy to inquite about when the show will be over but I have a date afterwards :thumb:

Re: Settimes?

Best guess...assuming the start time on your ticket says 8:00.
8ish to 8:30ish...opening band.
8:30ish to 9:00ish...set up
9:00ish to 10:30ish...Morrissey, Mor-ris-see, Mor-ris-see!
I remember one tour Moz pulled an Axl and didn't come onstage
for over an hour; but that usually doesn't happen.

Onstage times?

Does anyone have an estimate on what the average onstage time for Moz is on this tour?

I'm supposed to go to the Pittsburgh show which is scheduled for 7pm but I have to be somewhere else that I'll have to leave and I want to figure out how much time I may have on my hand.

Is there an opening act? Is there a break before Moz goes onstage?
Any experiences from the previous shows would be appreciated. I don't want to miss the show, but if it starts at the official time, I'm screwed...

Re: Onstage times?

My ticket for DC had an 8pm start time.
The opening act played form 8 to 8:30
There was a break to set up the stage from 8:30 to 9:00
From 9 to about 9:15 the clip reel of Shocking (Venus) Blue, NY Dolls, etc.
9:15 to 10:30...MORRISSEY!
Hope this helps.

Re: how long does his gig last for

Here's another question.

Is there an actual break from the regular set to the one song "encore"? meaning, does Moz and co. leave the stage for a spell after I'm Ok By Myself?

Time on stage

Hi,

Can I ask anyone who's been to the Irish gigs what time does the great man himself generally turn up on stage? New baby and nervous grandparents/babysitters and want to get timing right so any info would be greatly appreciated (going to the Belfast show, doors open at 8).

Thanks a mil,

Jack

Re: Time on stage

For Killarney, doors at 7.30, it was 8.50ish ending at 10.20 - so I suppose add a half an hour.

But Doll and the Kicks are well worth seeing I thought they were brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom