Thought this might be somewhat amusing to the site -- no less amusing than the posts over at True To You.
It's Smiths music covered in the style of 8-bit video game bleeps and bloops.
1. This charming man by Alan Paz
2. There is a light that never goes out by Leeni (uncredited)
3. William, It was really nothing by godlesswickedvanian
4. Heaven knows I’m miserable now by godlesswickedvanian
5. Please. please, please let me get what i want (unknown)
1. The boy with the thorn in his side by godlesswickedvanian
2. You’ve got everything now (unknown)
3. The headmaster ritual by Lynit (uncredited)
4. How soon is now? (edit) by SixSickSix
i like this kinda of stuff. probably works better with charming man and the more prominent single note lead stuff