Coming attractions!

For any fellow Charlie Brooker and Zombie fans our there, you'll not want to miss this little treat soon to be aired on E4! It looks really brilliant. And the new series of Screenwipe will be on this November as well.

Dead Set.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BhGLM49k8ck

Embedding was disabled by request so...Please watch it though.

Enjoy!

Haha! Oh wow - about time someone did this. Brooker's the man!

So it's 28 days later in the big brother house?

didn't George Romero do this type of satrical horror with Diary of the Dead!

Last edited by a moderator:
trek1.jpg

trek2.jpg
trek4_2.jpg

trek6.jpg

I am going to have a hard time picturing anyone but:

william_shatner_rev_2.jpg

However, I may have gone along with:
damonkirk.jpg

mattdamon_as_kirk-full.jpg

I am going to have a hard time picturing anyone but:

william_shatner_rev_2.jpg

However, I may have gone along with:
damonkirk.jpg

mattdamon_as_kirk-full.jpg

yes, it will be tricky with the original cast not being there. Oh the memories of being in my PJs watching Kirk and his crew fight aliens before bedtime.

The new lot do kind of looked like Dawson's creek or Beverly Hills 90210 in outerspace. still I like that they are still using the different coloured jerseys.

yes, it will be tricky with the original cast not being there. Oh the memories of being in my PJs watching Kirk and his crew fight aliens before bedtime.

The new lot do kind of looked like Dawson's creek or Beverly Hills 90210 in outerspace. still I like that they are still using the different coloured jerseys.

Bah - I would have preferred Matt Damon over the guy they currently have casted.

Bah - I would have preferred Matt Damon over the guy they currently have casted.

Dearest Matt isn't young enough....... but then you could have Ben affleck as Bones:p

He looks the part though... more than the other guy...

are you going to start singing that Sarah Silverman song with your Damon LUV at the moment:p

chris pine does look a 'bit' like damon as well!!!!

are you going to start singing that Sarah Silverman song with your Damon LUV at the moment:p

chris pine does look a 'bit' like damon as well!!!!

I just can't get behind that. I still have not seen the last NG movie.

wot the silverman song?

Star trek NG was too much waffle & not enough action. I don't think i have either:confused:

The one where the romulan is a clone of Picard... one day I will see it... until then... whatever.

According to IMDB, this. . .

14320843.JPG

. . . is going to be made into a movie starring. . .

l_baa5511c358e0ad1bb32cc69ba09c337.jpg
&
ewan.jpg

I think my heart will explode. Or my pants. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Daniel will be Lucifer. Ewan will be Declan. It's a hilarious book. I hope it's true. :)

"Watchmen" Movie in Jeopardy
Posted Dec 25th 2008 2:10AM by TMZ Staff

In a ruling that could delay the release of one of the most anticipated movies of next year -- and subsquently send every fanboy leaping from the rooftops -- a judge decided yesterday Fox does indeed own rights in the upcoming "Watchmen" film.

Long story short -- Fox acquired the rights in the 1980s for producer Larry Gordon. After a few botched attempts to make the movie, Gordon partnered up with Warner Brothers. But, Fox argued, Gordon never acquired the full rights to the property from Fox -- thus the lawsuit.

The movie, based on a hugely popular graphic novel, is set to come out in March -- if the two sides can resolve their dispute before then.

Fox to Seek Order Delaying Watchmen Release
Source:The Associated Press December 29, 2008

An attorney for 20th Century Fox says the studio will continue to seek an order delaying the release of Watchmen, according to The Associated Press.

U.S. District Court Judge Gary Feess last week agreed with Fox that Warner Bros. had infringed its copyright by developing and shooting the film, scheduled for release March 6.

Feess said Monday he plans to hold a trial Jan. 20 to decide remaining issues.

Fox claims it never fully relinquished story rights from its deal made in the late 1980s, and sued Warner Bros. in February. Warner Bros. contended Fox isn't entitled to distribution.

Warner Bros.' attorney said Monday he didn't know if an appeal was coming, but thinks a trial is necessary and a settlement unlikely.

Wolverine

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=51310

"20th Century Fox has now officially revealed the new trailer for X-Men Origins: Wolverine online which you can watch using the player below or in High Definition QuickTime by becoming a friend of the film's MySpace page.

Opening May 1st, the Gavin Hood-directed action-thriller stars Hugh Jackman, Liev Schreiber, Ryan Reynolds, Taylor Kitsch, Will.i.am, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, Daniel Henney and Lynn Collins. The prequel tells the story of Wolverine's epically violent and romantic past, his complex relationship with Victor Creed, and the ominous Weapon X program"

Back
Top Bottom