Come on Ireland

Ireland should be going to the World Cup simple as.
If the majority of France feels bad about it then they'd offer a replay.

"To be Irish is to know that in the end the world will break your heart."
Or indeed, the World Cup.

I can't find it in my heart to dislike Henry, even after this. It was blatant cheating but he's still the best player I've seen play in England. Also, the torrent of racist posts on various comment sections across the web are far worse than the original offense.

I can't find it in my heart to dislike Henry, even after this. It was blatant cheating but he's still the best player I've seen play in England. Also, the torrent of racist posts on various comment sections across the web are far worse than the original offense.

Indeed, football fan mentality is generally abhorrent.
Amazing how a player can do so much for football for so many years but then it's all forgotten about within a split second.

Still very sorry for the Oirish mind.

Here in France, people are furious at Henry and are very ashamed.:blushing: We are gutted and sorry for the irish team, who deserved to win. Henry is an asshole and has always been.

That's a bit ridiculous, isn't it. Any professional footballer would have done the same thing. The people in France are furious because their team performed so badly, not because Henry handled the ball. Or do you think the people of Argentina are furious about Maradona handling the ball against England in 1986?

If it was a United player doing it to win a game in a knockout situation, with us advancing further, i wouldn't care!

If you can find it online, check out Roy Keane's harsh words for his own countrymen and their whinging/lack of mental strength/letting a ball bounce in the box.

I can see why Moz "loved" him.

Looks like there's more chance of Morrissey playing "Roy's Keen" in Dublin on Monday night than there is of us getting a replay.At least we stuck up for ourselves anyway and let FIFA know that their whole "fair play" cause is a farce.
The country is in bits and if we qualified it would have lifted us out of our despair.

Gutted. I think video technology should be used in football for important decisions at least. Hope gig on monday lifts the gloom for some of ye

:D Is there a "now you can be a beer bottle thrower" game anywhere on the net?

(runs)

I haven't followed anything but on behalf of 65,073,482 people I'd like to apologize and offer a drink to all the supporters who travelled.
A ticket stub= a drink :thumb:

Football sucks anyway. :guitar: Viva Camógaíocht! (runs)

Roy's Meen oh Roy's Meen...

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFulcDJDJEU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WFulcDJDJEU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:horny: ROY IS HAT!
Awright that's good manners, ring me outside :horny:

Sigh. Swoon.:love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMHwCbbG6WY

He cracks me up. (He's on the island)
what goes around comes back around "COUGH" never grabbed it Usual stuff afraid of that next step mentally not strong enough they can complain all they want. "COUGH".

:horny: hat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom