Morrissey Central "COME ALL YE MAIDENS YOUNG ‘N FAIR FOR TIME, IT IS A PRECIOUS THING" (September 22, 2022)

PHOTO-2022-09-22-09-23-34_14_ekqruy.jpg

PHOTO-2022-09-22-09-23-34_prpwxf.jpg
PHOTO-2022-09-22-09-23-34_5_orjlva.jpg
PHOTO-2022-09-22-09-23-34_18_xx3qna.jpg
PHOTO-2022-09-22-09-23-34_12_khthte.jpg

Title from: "Bunch Of Thyme".
Regards,
FWD.

Breaking news: there are a few concert posters in the town he plays! Sensational!
New single/album/recordlabel - erm, no! Not in 2022 anymore and maybe never again! Sad, really sad!

How the mighty have fallen. A bog standard pub band wouldn't bother posting this on their website.

Breaking news: there are a few concert posters in the town he plays! Sensational!
New single/album/recordlabel - erm, no! Not in 2022 anymore and maybe never again! Sad, really sad!
Hmm, that was a pretty sour-faced and vinegary comment. Where is the friendly and likeable Joe S. Mosa that I used to know? Standing room only...

...Speaking of young and fair, is it true that Jesse and M are planning to re-release "On the street I ran" in support of the riots? (Although Jesse thinks not properly veiled people only spread germs and I think Morrissey said that girl was just disappointed in her career.)
A totally selfless gesture that I can only applaud.
Boz Boorer would be proud.

I must admit, I’m really feeling somewhat of a punk vibe with this coming UK tour and it’s nice that the ones who really ‘get it’ are still here (especially if you’re an old time codger like me!) —— the comeback Quarry days are gone and now it’s the die hards tinkling away at the piano with the last few dregs from the bottle. ✊🕊️

They are charming little posters in the pub around the corner, not a billboard format. Let's start over. Morrissey, the insider tip.

That poster sucks. The US tour one is far superior despite the fact that the picture of him is like twenty years old.

‘Young maidens’ ?

what a strange request.
Sam loves young maidens. Maidens, dames, ladies, girls. Haven’t you seen his Instagram and the accounts he follows?

He's in his element. Morrissey playing in Killarney is special, and appeals to me far more than seeing him in Dublin. I'll visit the oldest oak forest while I'm there and sample the full Irish Veggie. I like to see Morrissey posters in the pubs actually, some people around this site are perhaps a little old and bitter. They see no good in Morrissey, yet hang around here to watch his every move. I can't bloody wait for tomorrow to hear him sing in all his flavour. Let no man steal away his time, for it is indeed a precious thing.

Back
Top Bottom