Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Ok I've seen enough footage now to make my prediction for this tin pot tour.
I'm going with cancellations due to ill health and possibly death.
He looks and sounds dreadful.
This is the end of him now, there's definitely no chance of a comeback.
Put him in the retirement home (I smell wee :rolleyes:)

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
come on Benjamin get a photo of your ugly mug on here,give us all a good laugh.

Ok I've seen enough footage now to make my prediction for this tin pot tour.
I'm going with cancellations due to ill health and possibly death.
He looks and sounds dreadful.
This is the end of him now, there's definitely no chance of a comeback.
Put him in the retirement home (I smell wee :rolleyes:)

Possibly death? Seem to recall from some of your old posts you were bleeding from your ass and you’ve had recent family bereavements. It’s fine to dislike and criticise, but try to stay the right side of decency and grow up. It’s never too late.

I see several T-shirts I’d love to get. I really love the Hold On to Your Friends Tee.

Has Morrissey ever had a throw blanket with his image on it sold at concerts? I can’t remember. I know I don’t have one! That being said, I wouldn’t want to purchase one from Amazon or anything; I’m only interested in official merchandise from his shows or from Mporium.

I recently went to see Paul McCartney and he had a really lovely throw blanket and thought that would be a nice add to Morrissey’s merch stand. Apologies if there’s one out there and I’ve looked over it.

Love Moz n all that but the merch aint good especially the Ts...i just want a plain white one with 'Morrissey' or 'Moz' across the chest in black or dark green lettering, as opposed to these ones with big pics on. Maybe I'll just get my own printed.

I had to go on a long road, it allowed me to listen entirely the "showColumbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion"

A very good show !!!!!

IMG_5503.jpg

Last edited:
How it should be done kids :guitar::thumb:

When I heard Johnny Marr doing "How soon is now?" in Paris, my first reaction to it was actually that I really missed Morrissey's voice here. But the crowd happily singing along here makes up for it, really an endearing moment. Thanks for posting it. And enjoy singing it in your local (karaoke) pub.

A full review and some good black and white photos:

Live Review: Morrissey @ Merriweather Post Pavilion — 9/5/19

Excerpt:

"Although there was less conversation than usual, Morrissey’s signature wit was on display. “I’m told the mosquitos are particularly active tonight,” Morrissey said on stage at the outdoor pavilion. “It’s the end of the season, and it’s their last chance for S-E-X. We all know how they feel.”

https://parklifedc.com/2019/09/07/live-review-morrissey-merriweather-post-pavilion-9-5-19/

Photos by Jason Nicholson.

A few of them:

48691430641_dd3a5fe33b_z.jpg

48691433851_98b09acfc1_z.jpg
48691603542_0467789644_z.jpg
48691093878_39f82e7104_z.jpg
48691425096_3c32dde4fd_z.jpg
48691593827_a4ee0ea56b_z.jpg

More images via the URL.
Regards,
FWD.

Love Moz n all that but the merch aint good especially the Ts...i just want a plain white one with 'Morrissey' or 'Moz' across the chest in black or dark green lettering, as opposed to these ones with big pics on. Maybe I'll just get my own printed.

Oh just make one then ! :lbf:

Moz use to make his own Doll shirts with a marker back in the day.

Are you sure ???
Just take another look at Fatboy Stevey struggling like 4ck to sing his own song. Barking like a dog :clap:
He's the true pissed up karaoke star in this case.
Backed by a five piece chug rock metal outfit who'd struggle to perform Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.
What a 4kin mess :crazy:

Oh dear, you really are to be pitied, what a backward, unappreciative, self centered person you are.

has anyone cataloged this 2019 tour's intermission videos? I heard a song I really liked last night at the Merriweather show; the chorus went something like "you made me sing lookdy lookdy (??)." In the video was a white guy singing, walking toward the camera, flanked on either side by a row of women. thanks

I have the 7" of this, it was re-recorded by Jonathan King of all people.
Regards,
FWD.

I was on here looking for that very same song! I was at the Merriweather show too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom