Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Wow!!!
That has got to be the worst performance ever. Can’t even perform his own songs now:eek:
Why would anyone part with cash to see this shit? I’ve seen better in my local pub.
If you wanna see how this should be done properly go to Utube and watch Johnny Marr playing it at Manchester Albert Hall 4th n 5th September.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

How it should be done kids :guitar::thumb:

The playing is pretty decent but the vocals are something you’d hear down your local karaoke bar.

Are you sure ???
Just take another look at Fatboy Stevey struggling like 4ck to sing his own song. Barking like a dog :clap:
He's the true pissed up karaoke star in this case.
Backed by a five piece chug rock metal outfit who'd struggle to perform Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill.
What a 4kin mess :crazy:

When did his hair turn white? Very strange with the mullet!

Reminds me of the episode of Twin Peaks where Leland changes his hair color overnight

Hope it's not due to all the press he's getting

by jim powers on yt

morrissey sounds and looks great. enjoyed watching this and other footage on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
looks and sounds like a fab first show with everyone warmin up in style and being a beautiful sight.

youtube can be very enjoyable and informative, for hours...

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont envy you americans much these days, but you are indeed blessed with all these fantastic morrissey concerts in abundance.

thanks, jim powers. greatly appreciated.

has anyone cataloged this 2019 tour's intermission videos? I heard a song I really liked last night at the Merriweather show; the chorus went something like "you made me sing lookdy lookdy (??)." In the video was a white guy singing, walking toward the camera, flanked on either side by a row of women. thanks

no change in the color of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: wig, remains jet black. DramaJ uses a Hair Helmet type of wig like it on like an astronaut hat.
I notice that Blitzhead Andy wig has changed colors. He wears a toupee type wig where it has to match the sideburns.
DramaJs wig comes with its own sideburns.:guardsman:

:clap:

looks and sounds like a fab first show with everyone warmin up in style and being a beautiful sight.

youtube can be very enjoyable and informative, for hours...

Well sorry apart a fair rendition of Morning Starship, the rest is below the part!!
Can someone kidnapp this "band" and put them on a boat to St Helens!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom