Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 6, 2019.

By davidt on Sep 6, 2019 at 12:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Suedehead // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FWD via setlist.fm

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:31 PM
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 6, 2019.

1. ACTON
      ACTON
      Great setlist and Moz looks great too. He was born to wear a blazer/sports jacket.
      • Like Like x 3
    2. ACTON
      ACTON
      I dunno. I think Jack is one of Moz's top 5 best songs. With the red lights and dry ice: just amazing.
      • Like Like x 1
    3. countthree
      countthree
      Totally agree. I like a lot the new haircut too. Wonderful songs, just finished to watch the periscope transmission.:love:
      • Like Like x 2
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Bryan Ferry CBE will always be popular with the hunting fraternity.
      Someone ought to tell him to lay off the hair dye, the black thatch with the grey locks is a bit 80s Falcon Crest LOL.
      His covers album of Dylan was like being on acid at a really bad party.
      Ten of him does not equal Moz.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    5. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      He did not take off his shirt at the end of the show :)
    6. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      I love "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself" we do not hear it enough
      • Like Like x 4
    7. countthree
      countthree
      True, maybe he was not in the mood. He looked great.
    8. PIVI16
      PIVI16
      Very elegant in costume
      • Like Like x 1
    9. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      can someone confirm on here,are we at school or a site dedicated to a singer called morrissey,thick or not im still funnier than you will ever be,yer patters like watter and its running doon the drain.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      None of these Nickelodeon/Disney child stars survive their MK Ultra programming/sexual trauma. She'll be having a public meltdown shaving her head before being reprogrammed in "rehab," and will make a few masonic/satanic videos before heading to Vegas or Americas got talent. Manchester Arena 22 May, 22:22 hours, 22 people died and so on. Look it up.
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And you look like something I scraped of the sole of my Doc Martens today
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      He’s had you. Again. You’re the one being laughed at. Again. My house is alive with stifled giggles as I share your posts with the kids. You’ve made our morning.

What you lack in credibility and intelligence, you make up for in slug-like perseverance. Once as tragedy, twice as farce as they say; you’re comedy gold. We’re lucky to have you: It’s the thrill of staring down the throat of an open goal—so empty, yet packed with ready potential.

Great night for Morrissey. And it’s bringing bad tidings for you.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      On the plus side, my collection is going up in value.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It’s a great venue. They get a lot of good shows and I tend to go pretty frequently. I was one of the Parents dragging his child around the lawn so I appreciated that space this time.

Show was great, my fourth, and I got to hear some songs I didn’t think I’d get to which was amazing
    15. nephew of sam
      nephew of sam
      Suit looks good, no more baggy jean: HOOORAAAAYYY!!!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Stop lauding your own posts mate.
      Bryan ferry's cheek fillers and thatch dye job aren't fooling most of us.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Thewlis
      Thewlis
      [​IMG]

Morrissey and Che
      Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
      • Like Like x 2
    18. A scanty bit of thing
      A scanty bit of thing
      I pointed out that there are some entertainers apparently who don’t even refund meet n greets. Meet n greets that WERE outright cancelled. I did not say anything about anybody’s length of set

Now stop whining at me and get out of my face, and get off this thread.

Nobody is interested in your complaints.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555

"Melvis"?? Oi vey, very dramatic the "Melvis":drama:
      "Surface" the cuntish "the Butcher" and now this knob head.:straightface:
      what is this? Gibberish night at Skinnys Mummy basement? FFS?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    20. Flibberty
      Flibberty
      There's no question that that's a great set list. A good mixture of hits and obscurities and so many different periods of his career covered.

The band now are also much better at tackling Satan Rejected My Soul than they were back in 1997. Back then I think there was even one show where Morrissey had to stop the band due to poor playing.
      • Like Like x 3