Columbia, MD - Merriweather Post Pavilion (Sep. 5, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Satan Rejected My Soul / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Spent The Day In Bed / The Bullfighter Dies / Back On The Chain Gang / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Suedehead // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by FWD via setlist.fm

Last edited:

I cannot wait to see the new playlist, please have at least 5 -7 new CS tracks .If anybody going please take videos and help us understand what's happening there and what to expect. Pics of merchandise would be sweet also...Be safe and have fun

I have a feeling the playlist will be Bullfighter Dies, WPINOYB, HSIN, and so on.... I just haven't seen much change in the last few tours or so unfortunately. Fingers crossed.

:lbf::lbf:

HUGE CROWD and it only the opening act.:rock:

the Skinny protesting :turban:s twats are having a mud bath.:clap:

Saw 1 protester wearing a Morrissey is a Racist shirt.

Seems like he's having a good time, drinking beer, bothering no one. Interpol played a great opening set
Lots of singles.

Moz in 40 or so.

the :turban: twat with the t shirt is probably eating smuggled KFC fried chicken chunks.

more peeps there tonight than in the last 3-4 :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: mini tiny gig complete tours.:brows:

i dont think DramaJ will be doing any more mini gig tours, just festivals where he can sponge
an audience from other acts.:lbf:

that’s a mullet, right?

so looks like the only thing he’s changed up is his pants (and hairstyle). that setlist so far sounds like the same old same old.

Alma...

HSIN
Alma
Hairdresser...
FWD.

INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE BY MOZ!!:rock:

HUGE CROWD!!!! NO DRAMAJ MINI CROWDS!!!!:thumb:

BEAUTIFUL SUIT TOP QUALITY NOT A DRAMAJ PROLETARIAT SUIT BUTTONED UP TO THE CHIN!!!:rock:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom