Cologne - Palladium (Mar. 9, 2020) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / At Amber / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Once I Saw The River Clean / If You Don’t Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / Love Is On Its Way Out / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Wedding Bell Blues / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Half A Person / Jack The Ripper

Setlist courtesy of Lars, @Thewlis & Anon

Last edited:
Morrissey has described the Cologne concert as "the most enjoyable concert of my life." I can fully agree with that. I was there and it was fantastic in any possible way, beyond imagination!!

By the way, Cologne has now prohibited all gatherings, no matter the number, including religious services of all confessions, cinemas, theatres, clubs, bars. This is valid at least till April 10th. There are now over 89 infections in Cologne.

By the way, Cologne has now prohibited all gatherings, no matter the number, including religious services of all confessions, cinemas, theatres, clubs, bars. This is valid at least till April 10th. There are now over 89 infections in Cologne.

Same situation here in Brussels, depressing.
Looks like the London gig will happen tonight, but they will soon find themselves in quarantaine too. I hope they will enjoy this surreal moment as much as we did.

I must have been very tired after the show last night and my eyes skipped some lines in my notes. I forgot to list after the Candy Darling clip:

Baby Workout by Jackie Wilson

“I’ve got your bag...” (sending a bag back-and-forth) clip from b&w comedy film.

does anyone know the preshow song (not video) that is sung by a powerful female voice like Shirley Bassey or Timi Yuro but in a foreign language (German, I think?)

This video? ....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom