Stephane

Pashernate member
"Passions Just Like Mine" (link below)
> 'official releases'
>> 'collectors appendix'
>>> 'Morrissey'
>>>> 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys'

Or take the shortcut

For more info on this series, please read this.

thanks,
Stephane

EEC 7" test pressing [EMI 20 3218 7]
The discovery of this test pressing for the EEC 7" tells us that it was pressed in Germany. The record has generic white labels with black printed text: "Unverkauflich Musterplatte" on the left, the side identification on the right and legal credits around the bottom edge. The catalogue number was stamped in blue in the bottom half. The record usually comes inside a paper sleeve that is mostly white, with only the line "Muster zu Ihrer Information" repeated at the top in black. The back of the sleeve is all white. The record usually includes a EMI Electrola GMBH label copy sheet filled with technical information about the music and its recording.

Hello Stephane,

do you need a scan of the label copy sheet for your site???

Hello,
Has anyone here ever heard of or seen a double labeled 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys'?
When I originally purchased the UK 12" [HMV 12POP1620] and opened it up, it had 2 labels pasted on it, askew and one is actually going deep into the grooves right by the etching, "ESCAPE FROM VALIUM". It is the black vintage His Master's Voice label.
I was just wondering.
Thanks

Has anyone here ever heard of or seen a double labeled 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys'?
it had 2 labels pasted on it, askew

Pressing plant slip ups like these exist for all singles, they are not partcularly collectible. Some are missing a label, or they have two like yours, or they're the same on both sides, etc.

Stephane

Pressing plant slip ups like these exist for all singles, they are not partcularly collectible. Some are missing a label, or they have two like yours, or they're the same on both sides, etc.

Stephane

It makes it laugh when sellers make out the record is worth more just because of a label mistake. I actually have a The world Wont Listen Lp that has a Strangways label on one side :eek:

It makes it laugh when sellers make out the record is worth more just because of a label mistake. I actually have a The world Wont Listen Lp that has a Strangways label on one side :eek:

Well, I'd say that is collectable. Wanna sell it?

Back
Top Bottom