Codreanu said about me the most tragic thing would be to prescribe an anti-psycotic!!!

A

Andy Ison

The neurological/emotional carnage this would entail might not be justified.====
I agree I was on anti-psycotcs when I was only 16 years old it was terrable child abuse!!!!!!! when I was only 15 years old my family dumped me in a massive mental hospital!!!! I still have the scares from this horrific time in my life!!!!!!
That is WHY I am so lonely!!!! who wants to know a little mental girl??? at 15 I was just a child!!! AND i WAS SMALLER/SHORTER ONLY 5 foot2" BEFORE i WENT ON THE DRUGS AND i WAS VERY THIN!! I put on loads of weight on the anti-psycotic drugs over 5 stone and became 5 foot5" and my feet grew it was child abuse!!! I was first under a psyciatrist at only 14!!!
It ruined me physically, mentally and emotionally!!!
partly why i can't relate to people my own age!!!! at that age it is a time to explore and have fun not be locked up in mental hospital!!
"I really though Andy Rourke would understand being an older man who has lived and been through his own pain!!!!! I thought Andy ROURKE would understand ME!!!" I thought Andy Rourke was a strong mature man!!!

Re: So now you know why I cling to Andy Rourke it is a sercurity thing and he is kind and gentle!!!

The neurological/emotional carnage this would entail might not be
> justified.====
> I agree I was on anti-psycotcs when I was only 16 years old it was
> terrable child abuse!!!!!!! when I was only 15 years old my family dumped
> me in a massive mental hospital!!!! I still have the scares from this
> horrific time in my life!!!!!!
> That is WHY I am so lonely!!!! who wants to know a little mental girl???
> at 15 I was just a child!!! AND i WAS SMALLER/SHORTER ONLY 5 foot2"
> BEFORE i WENT ON THE DRUGS AND i WAS VERY THIN!! I put on loads of weight
> on the anti-psycotic drugs over 5 stone and became 5 foot5" and my
> feet grew it was child abuse!!! I was first under a psyciatrist at only
> 14!!!
> It ruined me physically, mentally and emotionally!!!
> partly why i can't relate to people my own age!!!! at that age it is a
> time to explore and have fun not be locked up in mental hospital!!
"I really thought Andy Rourke would understand being an older man who
has lived and been through his own pain!!!!! I thought Andy ROURKE would
understand ME!!!" I thought Andy Rourke was a strong mature man!!! I need his love so much and it is why i used to call him mummy/daddy and i suckled him.

wtf..you suckled him? GET HELP NOW!! come on Andy, enough's enough.

Re: Andy, Please Consider Talking With A Therapist. They Do Not Prescribe Drugs, And They LISTEN

Re: I used to have a Psycotherapist when I was 16!! he used to go on about masturbation all the time

He was old and sleezy!! there are some well sleezy men who work in the mental health field that is all I am saying.

Re: I have been abused all my life! I come on here and ger more abuse for being honest!!!

Re: You actually say you "suckled" him?

> The neurological/emotional carnage this would entail might not be
> "I really thought Andy Rourke would understand being an older man who
> has lived and been through his own pain!!!!! I thought Andy ROURKE would
> understand ME!!!" I thought Andy Rourke was a strong mature man!!! I
> need his love so much and it is why i used to call him mummy/daddy and i
> suckled him.

A doctor will understand you, not a has been bass who once had the luck to play in a legendary band. He's a DJ, for god,s sake, not a rock god. He can't/won't help you.

You are ill, and you need professional help.

Re: I used to have a Psycotherapist when I was 16!!

> He was old and sleezy!! there are some well sleezy men who work in the
> mental health field that is all I am saying.

Petition for a female Therapist, is that bothers you. That was more than 9 or 10 years ago, and your condition has not improved.

You need professional help NOW.

Back
Top Bottom